London Mayor Sadiq Khan targets knives as murder rate spikes: 'There's never a reason

So, you are not going to read Pinkers book? Cool. Carry on.

Catherine of Braganca brought it to Europe. not murders like you suggested. These facts are in English museums.

never mind. I reread what you said. The development of manners caused murders to decrease indirectly. yeah you're right on that.

Last edited:
Stephen Pinker "The Better Angels of our Nature". Feel free to purchase it on Amazon.

Just curious, do you know what his citation is on that matter? That book has been criticized in the past for poor citations.

There's always time; it's the will that's lacking.

if only that was true. I barely have time for VN. Have a full DVR, 5 hours of sleep a night, medical malpractice suit pending, unborn daughter with kidney issues and barely make ends meet on account of a mother in law who became a dependent two years ago all at 30. some canadians opinion on manners isn't on the top of my time list, my friend.

Reactions: 3 people
Just curious, do you know what his citation is on that matter? That book has been criticized in the past for poor citations.

I can check when I get home.

Most of the critiques I know of focus on the stats that say violence has declined. I've never seen one of these critiques as compelling, though.

Last edited:
I can't figure out if I want to **** myself in the kitchen, or stab some poor bastard over an ill-timed fart.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person
Concealed weapon.

DaXMr13X0AA60Cb

Reactions: 3 people
lol, the only thing offensive about that knife is people's reaction to it.

VN Store

Back