List of QB's UT has offered in 2013

They are posted all over You tube as well as rivals and insidetheville...They are not hard to find on Twitter either....Rivals is a great source.

I did post all the Trinity kids on another thread but cant remember which one. Still searching for the 7on7 and did post about the NUC camp which many of these kids attended and vowed to stick together. There was another on Ihigh.

I only know this because I am very close to the program. You think this forum is bad try going to UofL's lol...they think they are national champs already and cant even land the kids from Trinity and the RB's own dad played there as well as the WR's dad.

I will try to find my old post and re post on here for you after work

No prob :hi:

I remember the post that you made actually with all of their threads. I was specifically referring to any interviews in which they say that they are joining all these other kids from different states and playing together. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out in the coming months once the games start this fall.

I appreciate the info you bring and I would love to see UT grab several of the Trinity '13 players. Where can we find some of these interviews though? I would like to read about all this...

Here is one link....from their sophomore year. Its an interview about Quick, Dawkins, and Wright...but do NOT forget about Hatcher and White...I am still going to find that and paste it later on here...

Trinity QB Travis Wright Postgame Press Conference 11-13-10 - YouTube

LOL ok...Do you go to the 7 on 7's? Do you go to the NIKE camps? Yes I know recruiting and have been to lots of them and reported on them. "The facts" as you stated speak for themselves. Verbals are verbals and there is going to be a major shift based off of the kids interviews that I have gotten.

This has nothing to do with me not liking the UT coaches. It has to do with their ummmmm UK style of recruiting. They are letting way too many kids get away. If you cannot see that and you are hanging your hopes on "IF WE WIN" and "THE 2013 CLASS IS STARTING OFF GREAT" well that is nothing but laughable. Call Charlie Strong at UofL and ask him how his 2013 verbals are going. Call Joker and ask him the same question.

I said on another thread that UT would have a top 25 class and that there were at least 7 players wanting to go their from KY in 2013. I also said that UT does not have to sell itself. The kids already know about the tradition. Go back an read before you bash every freaking thread I post.

When kids from measly old KY hook up with kids from FL, TX and CA and are banding together I simply think a staff would take notice and go get them. But teens are teens and likely will change their minds. I am most likely typing to one right now...now sweat...peace bro!

UT just committed top safety out of Texas. The #1 player in the nation has expressed interest, via twitter, that he wants to visit UT. Jason Carr #15 SDE #176 national player has committed. Austin Sanders #29 OT #230 ranked nationally. We are high on top ranked juco DT's list. All this and this early. Not laughable at all. Oh, and we will beat UK in recruiting in 2013, book it. As far as Louisville goes, Charlie Strong is an excellent recruiter and caoch, when he moves to a better program, he has the ability to recruit top 10 classes. You don't need to worry about UT, they will do fine. They may even pull some of your KY kids.

Oh and by the way, I don't have to call Charlie or Joker to find out that we are doing better then both.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Kentucky Commitments

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Louisville Commitments

Here's another FYI for you. CDD don't need to be bothered by you, so you don't have to call him either. Here's how UT is doing so far.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Tennessee Commitments

That's what I call laughable! :eek:lol:

Last edited:
UT just committed top safety out of Texas. The #1 player in the nation has expressed interest, via twitter, that he wants to visit UT. Jason Carr #15 SDE #176 national player has committed. Austin Sanders #29 OT #230 ranked nationally. We are high on top ranked juco DT's list. All this and this early. Not laughable at all. Oh, and we will beat UK in recruiting in 2013, book it. As far as Louisville goes, Charlie Strong is an excellent recruiter and caoch, when he moves to a better program, he has the ability to recruit top 10 classes. You don't need to worry about UT, they will do fine. They may even pull some of your KY kids.

Oh and by the way, I don't have to call Charlie or Joker to find out that we are doing better then both.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Kentucky Commitments

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Louisville Commitments

Here's another FYI for you. CDD don't need to be bothered by you, so you don't have to call him either. Here's how UT is doing so far.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Tennessee Commitments

That's what I call laughable! :eek:lol:

You honestly think these kids will stick when the next big stud says I want to go to UT? No freaking way. I already know of one that is listed on your Louisville post that will not be going there.

You simply refuse to listen to me. These kids are not signed and verbals at this stage are simply that. They are all taking visits still and conversing in camps.

Yes UK having one listed is laughable almost as much as Cam Newton the UK QB being what, a five star QB out of Carmel IN? Stars do not impress me. Those kids are brats. I would much rather have a kid that would work hard to prove they belong on the team.

I have witnessed many 4 or 5 star recruits crash and burn, transfer, fail in school or whatever. I would take 3 star talent all day long.

UT will be fine...I am done arguing with you or explaining my point or whatever it is we are doing here.

Just remember the kids/recruits read this stuff too. So you have a choice to do a service to UT or a disservice...

Ask yourself why Vandy, Michigan, and Bama are in Louisville constantly and UK, UofL and UT are not. Arkansas was until Petrino pulled off his stunt. Hell he was bringing them in from TX, KY, IN, OH, AL, GA, FL, TN...then poof Arkansas blows up in a puff of smoke.

UT has a shot at a lot of kids depending on how many they can bring in. This will be a pivotal class for sure. Somebody in the SEC is going to rob the kids that Petrino wanted or thought he had.

Dittoman, what is the overall point your trying to make? Is it that UT is not doing good enough or trying hard enough in recruiting Louisville/Kentucky?

I just want to add that kids talk about wanting to play together all the time. It's rare that they actually do, which is smart, because in the end they should do what is best for them and their situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Dittoman, what is the overall point your trying to make? Is it that UT is not doing good enough or trying hard enough in recruiting Louisville/Kentucky?

I just want to add that kids talk about wanting to play together all the time. It's rare that they actually do, which is smart, because in the end they should do what is best for them and their situation.

My overall point is someone posted that they could not believe that Vandy landed a top 80 prospect.

If I have to break it down it would be as follows....

1 UK has blown it, end of that comment
2 UofL is losing verbals as we speak
3 Spring camps are swaying kids minds at the moment as they are building very strong bonds and trust in each other.
4 There is a new culture in football with the "super conferences" and the kids are taking notice of the opportunities that they have to go into schools as a package deal and are being offered as such.
5 The kids play together all the freaking time.
6 This really has nothing to with Louisville/KY kids as much as it has to do with UT not doing enough to secure the ones that they could get with great ease.

So when Vandy, Michigan, and Bama are in KY every week it makes me wonder why UT is not. I mean look what we posted last year record wise. They need this class of 2013 kids before someone snatches them. Whats wrong with stating that?

I have made it well known that I am all UT in football but UK in basketball. I gave up on UK football years ago brother. Do not forget what coach Cal did at UK for what, the past three years? Yes there are package deals. I would bet my house that if you got just the one that I am thinking of that 10 more would follow and NO they are not all from KY but have camped together.

They talk about Louisville Trinity, DBP, Armwood, etc...in HS and how all the kids migrate to play together. Of course the privates have feeder schools but a LOT of these kids have been in camps for years together or been on the same team. So its a natural fit and that is what kids are looking for these days. These kids travel all over to simply play in tournaments and camps together because of the long term bonds that they have developed.

I agree that some do split when it comes to college but this is a new age and the coaches need to realize that. There are not a lot of kids who want to even leave home much less go all the way to Oregon, USC, etc by themselves.

Why do you think they all pay to travel and continue to workout for the same trainers? Its like AAU in baseball to a degree. They want to stick together. They have developed a trust in each other, tweet, facebook, compete against each other but at the end of the day they trust in one another.

Hell if they have to go Miami of Ohio or Nebraska so be it. I just some of them to be Vols but you guys don't get it. There are some major kids that are in a four hour radius of Knoxville that could make a HUGE impact on the UT program....they wouldn't go 1-7 in the east again for sure.

Bama, Michigan, and Tennessee aren't going to take a big package deal with 1-2 national players and some subpar players. I can't see Bama and Michigan being in that area for more than a couple players, same with UT (White and Hatcher). If 8 kids want to play together they will have to go to a school like Vandy or UK.

I'm actually really interested in what all your saying, but I want to know the players in particular you are referring to.

You honestly think these kids will stick when the next big stud says I want to go to UT? No freaking way. I already know of one that is listed on your Louisville post that will not be going there.

What? UT will recruit the best players they can get. If they have 25 verbally committed players coming up around national signing day and the #1 player in the nation wants to come to UT, they will make room for him. In case you didn't know this, that's how bama wins national championships, they recruit the best players.

You simply refuse to listen to me. These kids are not signed and verbals at this stage are simply that. They are all taking visits still and conversing in camps.

This even makes my argument more valid. You said that UT is blowing it in recruiting is ridiculous. It is freaking early, and I don't know why you are shocked when you come on a UT board and wonder why I, as a UT fan take exception to you saying they are blowing it. Maybe you are from Kentucky and you are butt hurt that UT has not recruited players that you think they should. I gaurantee you, if they are good enough, and fill a need, UT will recruit them. Not when or how you think they should, but how they see fit.

Yes UK having one listed is laughable almost as much as Cam Newton the UK QB being what, a five star QB out of Carmel IN? Stars do not impress me. Those kids are brats. I would much rather have a kid that would work hard to prove they belong on the team.

So you are saying the DT that UK has committed, will have impact that Cam Newton had. Well OK cool story bro. What point are you trying to make here? Are you saying you don't want 5* players because they are brats? Well OK, that's a broad generalization. But hey, I'm with you. I want a kid that will come in and work hard to get better. If they do they will be rewarded with a free education and a chance to play at the next level.

I have witnessed many 4 or 5 star recruits crash and burn, transfer, fail in school or whatever. I would take 3 star talent all day long.

I've seen the same thing, Janzen Jackson, Bryce Brown, to name a couple. Again, what point are you trying to argue here? UT takes 3* tallent all the time.

UT will be fine...I am done arguing with you or explaining my point or whatever it is we are doing here.

Hey we agree on something!

Just remember the kids/recruits read this stuff too. So you have a choice to do a service to UT or a disservice...

I don't believe I've ever bashed any recruit. I'm just a die hard UT fan, that will defend my team to the end

Ask yourself why Vandy, Michigan, and Bama are in Louisville constantly and UK, UofL and UT are not. Arkansas was until Petrino pulled off his stunt. Hell he was bringing them in from TX, KY, IN, OH, AL, GA, FL, TN...then poof Arkansas blows up in a puff of smoke.

Please, stop putting Vandy in with Bama and Michigan. They don't belong, Vandy sucks, James Franklin is a POS. What point are you trying to make about Petrino? The only thing he proved is that he is a POS, and his actions prove to me that there's nothing he wouldn't do, including cheating at recruiting. I personally don't want that at UT. We had that, and it nearly killed the program.

UT has a shot at a lot of kids depending on how many they can bring in. This will be a pivotal class for sure. Somebody in the SEC is going to rob the kids that Petrino wanted or thought he had.

Hey! We agree again! I hope UT pulls their fair share.

Hey! We agree again! I hope UT pulls their fair share.

"I'm just a die hard UT fan"...that was your quote...I agree with every single thing you said in your last post.

However I quit being a "die hard" a long long time ago in any sport. I guess with age comes maturity and realizing that a sport is just that, "a sport" I no longer slit my wrist over the outcome of a game like I did when UK lost to DUKE or UT could not beat Florida.

Check out this link.....

Yuri Wright's tweets are why Michigan stopped recruiting him | ChatWolverines.com

Tweets, FB and college recruits tend to crush dreams and the attempt to get a college education by foolish actions and you know this. It happens but someone is always there to pick them back up.

This was the basis of my point on how half of the kids that you listed will never show up at UT, UK, Bama, Michigan...etc...Hell Indiana was in town and said they were looking at 15 QB's, 27, WR's and 18 LB's. Thats attractive to a recruit right? Is that going to sell a kid? NOPE! They are all like hell no.

Maybe now you will see why Michigan is in KY I can assure you that they are not looking at just 2 kids. They are looking for a lock down CB. However they are attending camps and looking at a group that wants to stick together.

The only reason I bring up Vandy is because they are here along with Bama and Michigan. If you don't want to know then that's fine. But if UT is not here and the reason Bama is winning championships then didn't you just prove my point? UT should be on the same kids and they are but by simply "inviting" them to the spring game is not cutting it. They have gone into "ignore" mode and the others are taking full advantage of that.

I am telling you that Michigan, Vandy, and Bama, are looking at 6 players in KY and a few others that they play in camps with from differing states.

I do agree that we have finally agreed. Your points are very valid but I see mine as valid as well. Argument is over, even though I said I would not argue. SMH! But I had to respond.

If you really think I would put Vandy in the same class as Bama or Michigan then?????? I am not that stupid. I am simply telling you who is here and who is not.

Again, UT will be fine but they are totally missing out on some great kids that I WOULD LOVE TO SEE playing with a T on their helmet.

As far as Petrino goes? Well he had the offensive system that a LOT of kids craved and had a lot of kids from Elder, Cincy X. Colerain, Trinity, Armwood, Gaffney, Manatee, etc totally ready to go there until he screwed up his coaching career.

He had great ties to this region as well as the south. Even though every one here in Louisville cant stand him as well as in Atlanta, he had a great coaching mind and he would have had a major class in 2013. Don't mistake me as a fan of his, I am just being factual.

Ok. I am done. I agree that we agree. I also agree that we can disagree. I only post what I know and if that does not sit well with you then I am sorry. It has been fun chatting with you though.

Oh, last thing....I meant "you" as in plural. As in posters to this site in general. I was not pointing you out as bashing on potential recruits.

Its totally ridiculous what people post about these kids. That is exactly why I shared the Michigan link on Wright.

Yes I have posted videos of the local kids but anyone can find that stuff and its for the fans to show their talents. It is the same way on Rivals.com. They post video all the time there as well.

But I am also hoping that the kids that read this stuff can take and learn from from that kids mistakes when he tweeted all that crap.

Call me when Bama/Michigan takes 6 kids in one class from Kentucky.

And your still failing to name the recruits.

Call me when Bama/Michigan takes 6 kids in one class from Kentucky.

And your still failing to name the recruits.

Give me your number....I already posted who some of these kids are but was trashed for it so I will not say their names again.

For the last time I am simply telling you what I know. I said "looking" not "going" However they are on a lot of them hard. Its that simple. Why do I have to keep saying this.

Give me your number....I already posted who some of these kids are but was trashed for it so I will not say their names again.

For the last time I am simply telling you what I know. I said "looking" not "going" However they are on a lot of them hard. Its that simple. Why do I have to keep saying this.

Guess we'll have to wait till Feb to see these big packages deals and how many Kentucky kids sign with UT, Bama, and Michigan.

Guess we'll have to wait till Feb to see these big packages deals and how many Kentucky kids sign with UT, Bama, and Michigan.

Waiting until Feb was a great comment!

A BUNCH of these kids have verbals but again they are just verbals.

I know its hard for people to realize that KY has talent. But come on...6 from the state is not a stretch at all. I did not say from one HS team. I am simply saying that some of them vowed to stick together and have formed bonds with the guys they go to camps with from outside the state.

I am quite sure UT is on it but I can only tell you that Michigan, Bama, Vandy and now Nebraska are on it harder than UT.

If the UT coaches think they don't fit then fine. No big deal really.

Its cool to hear the "level headed" kids talk and want to stick together. If they all end up at what we use to call D2 schools then I will come back to eat crow for sure!

Waiting until Feb was a great comment!

A BUNCH of these kids have verbals but again they are just verbals.

I know its hard for people to realize that KY has talent. But come on...6 from the state is not a stretch at all. I did not say from one HS team. I am simply saying that some of them vowed to stick together and have formed bonds with the guys they go to camps with from outside the state.

I am quite sure UT is on it but I can only tell you that Michigan, Bama, Vandy and now Nebraska are on it harder than UT.

If the UT coaches think they don't fit then fine. No big deal really.

Its cool to hear the "level headed" kids talk and want to stick together. If they all end up at what we use to call D2 schools then I will come back to eat crow for sure!

Volcat?

Guess I am a Volcat...very clever...HATE UT in hoops and love my cats. However I love UT in football (closet sooners fan as well) but not a big fan of UK football at all. They broke my spirit and support years ago.

I think this is a legit concern.
Bray could go early if he has a good season.
It is end of May but of the top 20 prospects on Rivals only 3 are not committed, only 1 of those 3 is considering UT and he doesn't have an offer yet (Sandberg #20):

QBMax BrowneSammamish, WashingtonSkyline6'5"202N/A5 stars6.11USC
QBTyrone SwoopesWhitewright, TexasWhitewright6'5"2204.65 stars6.11Texas
QBJohnathon McCraryEllenwood, GeorgiaCedar Grove6'4"200N/A4 stars5.92Vanderbilt
QBShane MorrisWarren, MichiganDe La Salle6'3"1834.64 stars6.02Michigan
QBTra'von ChapmanKent, OhioTheodore Kent Roosevelt6'2"2004.54 stars5.93list

QBRyan BurnsAshburn, VirginiaStone Bridge6'5"218N/A4 stars6.03Stanford
QBTroy WilliamsHarbor City, CaliforniaNarbonne6'0"173N/A4 stars5.94list
QBAaron BaileyBolingbrook, IllinoisBolingbrook6'2"215N/A4 stars5.94Illinois
QBHayden RettigLos Angeles, CaliforniaCathedral6'4"210N/A4 stars5.95LSU
QBAnu SolomonLas Vegas, NevadaBishop Gorman6'1"202N/A4 stars5.85Arizona

QBCooper BatemanSalt Lake City, UtahCottonwood Senior6'3"1904.74 stars5.96Alabama
QBJ.T. BarrettWichita Falls, TexasRider6'1"209N/A4 stars5.86Ohio State
QBMalik ZaireKettering, OhioArchbishop Alter6'0"196N/A4 stars5.87Notre Dame
QBKevin OlsenWayne, New JerseyWayne Hills6'3"196N/A4 stars5.87Miami (FL)
QBKenny HillSouthlake, TexasCarroll6'1"205N/A4 stars5.88Texas A&M

QBChristian HackenbergFork Union, VirginiaFork Union Military Academy6'4"215N/A4 stars5.88Penn State
QBCody ThomasColleyville, TexasHeritage6'5"2204.54 stars5.89Oklahoma
QBMatt AlvitiPark Ridge, IllinoisMaine South6'0"1764.64 stars5.89Northwestern
QBKohl StewartHouston, TexasSt. Pius X6'3"185N/A4 stars5.810Texas A&M
QBCord SandbergBradenton, FloridaManatee6'3"205N/A4 stars5.810list

Last edited:

VN Store

Back