List of QB's UT has offered in 2013

Bray had 5 solid guys to throw to. He had Moore, Hunter, Rogers, Jones, and Stocker. I hope we have a field like that again.

Best group since 04. Brown, Meachem, Fayton, Swain, and Hannon. This year may be better than ever. JH, DR, CP, Rivera and with Croom + Pig + Bowles coming in. Can't wait.

If I am a QB in this class, why would I want to sit behind, Bray/Worley/Peterman for the next 3-4 years? I know we want kids not afraid of competition but these kids dont want to sit for 3-4 years like they used to. They want to play NOW!

Reactions: 1 person
If I am a QB in this class, why would I want to sit behind, Bray/Worley/Peterman for the next 3-4 years? I know we want kids not afraid of competition but these kids dont want to sit for 3-4 years like they used to. They want to play NOW!

Peterman is the biggest obstacle for any incoming QB.

I still cannot believe Vandy landed the commitment of the 80th ranked player in the country in McCrary. I understand why Vandy fans like James Franklin, but why anyone outside of Nashville believes in that guy is beyond me.

Vandy is coming HARD after a few kids from KY, FL, TX, GA, etc. You may be shocked if they can pull this off. They are all juniors and will be the cream of the crop in 2013. I know some of them have already visited UT but Vandy is relentless in recruiting and is gaining steam.

Class of 2013 Postseason All-American Team - National Underclassmen | Football Combines | Football Recruiting | Football Camp & High School Football Showcase

Vandy is coming HARD after a few kids from KY, FL, TX, GA, etc. You may be shocked if they can pull this off. They are all juniors and will be the cream of the crop in 2013. I know some of them have already visited UT but Vandy is relentless in recruiting and is gaining steam.

Class of 2013 Postseason All-American Team - National Underclassmen | Football Combines | Football Recruiting | Football Camp & High School Football Showcase

Not sure if serious? :ermm: :unsure:

I only wish you could see the look of absolute terror, smeared on my face.

Not sure if serious? :ermm: :unsure:

I dont mind you questioning me at all. I know whats going on currently and UT is screwing up worse than UofL and UK have with these kids. Wait and see is all I can say to you. I will not come back and tell you that I told you so though. That is not my style.

I am very close to the 7 on 7 tournaments and to a certain HS program in Louisville. When kids start talking about Vandy it makes you wonder why correct? But the kids are talking and that is what makes this relevant. Verbals are simply that but when you start going to combines and Vandy is at all of them, sending coaches from CA to KY then you know they are dead serious on improving their program.

As I have stated before, I am a huge UK fan in hoops. I live in Louisville, but I love UT in football. Vandy is going to smoke UT in recruiting if they pull this off. A LOT of these kids want to play together. The combines and the way these kids talk during them stir a LOT of interest and trust in each other. This info is not to hard to find if you simply listen and look. That is exactly why I posted that last link.

Scenario, "Coach from Vandy says we would like to offer you. Well coach I want to play with this kid this kid and this kid as well. We want to be a package deal"

There is a very strong bond developed through camps. It does not happen every single year but I am telling you the class of 2013 is going to be a major haul for whoever lands them. It reminds me of the "fab 5" at Michigan in hoops but on a much larger scale. I have never in my life saw kids from KY, TX, FL, OH, GA, CA, bond like this.

So yes I am dead serious! If that is what you were looking for.

I dont mind you questioning me at all. I know whats going on currently and UT is screwing up worse than UofL and UK have with these kids. Wait and see is all I can say to you. I will not come back and tell you that I told you so though. That is not my style.

I am very close to the 7 on 7 tournaments and to a certain HS program in Louisville. When kids start talking about Vandy it makes you wonder why correct? But the kids are talking and that is what makes this relevant. Verbals are simply that but when you start going to combines and Vandy is at all of them, sending coaches from CA to KY then you know they are dead serious on improving their program.

As I have stated before, I am a huge UK fan in hoops. I live in Louisville, but I love UT in football. Vandy is going to smoke UT in recruiting if they pull this off. A LOT of these kids want to play together. The combines and the way these kids talk during them stir a LOT of interest and trust in each other. This info is not to hard to find if you simply listen and look. That is exactly why I posted that last link.

Scenario, "Coach from Vandy says we would like to offer you. Well coach I want to play with this kid this kid and this kid as well. We want to be a package deal"

There is a very strong bond developed through camps. It does not happen every single year but I am telling you the class of 2013 is going to be a major haul for whoever lands them. It reminds me of the "fab 5" at Michigan in hoops but on a much larger scale. I have never in my life saw kids from KY, TX, FL, OH, GA, CA, bond like this.

So yes I am dead serious! If that is what you were looking for.

LOL! How is UT screwing up? This class is shaping up to be another great class. You vandy fans kill me. :eek:lol:

LOL! How is UT screwing up? This class is shaping up to be another great class. You vandy fans kill me. :eek:lol:

LOL...shouldnt even respond but for the few that do know me on here they know I am a UT fan. I am simply trying to tell you that Bama, Michigan, Vandy, Oregon (at one time Arkansas and Illinois) UK, UofL, Miss St. IU, OSU are on a bunch of boys from KY. Now that the camps have started the teens are tweeting, fb'ing and forming a strong bond and desire to play together.

Secondly I am not talking about THIS class. I am talking about current juniors.

LOL...shouldnt even respond but for the few that do know me on here they know I am a UT fan. I am simply trying to tell you that Bama, Michigan, Vandy, Oregon (at one time Arkansas and Illinois) UK, UofL, Miss St. IU, OSU are on a bunch of boys from KY. Now that the camps have started the teens are tweeting, fb'ing and forming a strong bond and desire to play together.

Secondly I am not talking about THIS class. I am talking about current juniors.

With the way UT has performed the past few years, and how good our recruiting classes have been, I for one am not worried about UT's recruiting. If UT wins some games this year, recruiting will only get better.

As far as you not being a vandy fan. Saying vandy is gaining steam is beyond ridiculous. Only a closet vandy fan would ever say this. Vandy sucks, and most likely, always will.

With the way UT has performed the past few years, and how good our recruiting classes have been, I for one am not worried about UT's recruiting. If UT wins some games this year, recruiting will only get better.

As far as you not being a vandy fan. Saying vandy is gaining steam is beyond ridiculous. Only a closet vandy fan would ever say this. Vandy sucks, and most likely, always will.

Do I really need to spell this out for you? Closet Vandy fan? LMAO....with Michigan, Vandy and Alabama being on campus at Louisville Trinity HS. Most of the top juniors visited UT despite the interest from these schools. But when Saban and company came back to town. Vandy picked it back up and the kids were very interested in the EDUCATION they could get at Vandy.

You are totally losing my point. UT is screwing up by not listening to this group and who they have hooked up with on the 7 on 7 tournaments and the camps they are going to. I know scholarships are at a limit but if you turned away kids of this caliber along with at least 8 more from differing states then you are simply shooting yourself in the foot as a coach.

Now if you want to look up Quick, Dawkins, Hatcher, White, and Wright from Trinity by all means do so and report back to me that is fine. If you combine the kids they have connected with from the states I mentioned before then maybe you would see my point.

I will argue you my point but will not argue you with you. I know the facts and you do not

Do I really need to spell this out for you? Closet Vandy fan? LMAO....with Michigan, Vandy and Alabama being on campus at Louisville Trinity HS. Most of the top juniors visited UT despite the interest from these schools. But when Saban and company came back to town. Vandy picked it back up and the kids were very interested in the EDUCATION they could get at Vandy.

You are totally losing my point. UT is screwing up by not listening to this group and who they have hooked up with on the 7 on 7 tournaments and the camps they are going to. I know scholarships are at a limit but if you turned away kids of this caliber along with at least 8 more from differing states then you are simply shooting yourself in the foot as a coach.

Now if you want to look up Quick, Dawkins, Hatcher, White, and Wright from Trinity by all means do so and report back to me that is fine. If you combine the kids they have connected with from the states I mentioned before then maybe you would see my point.

I will argue you my point but will not argue you with you. I know the facts and you do not

Whatever dude. The coaches get paid damn good money to recruit and coach. I'm willing to bet that you don't. I know you say you know the facts, but I'll put my faith in the coaching staff. IMO they have done an outstanding job at recruiting and will most likely continue to. Now, its time for them to win. Later, know it all. :salute:

Whatever dude. The coaches get paid damn good money to recruit and coach. I'm willing to bet that you don't. I know you say you know the facts, but I'll put my faith in the coaching staff. IMO they have done an outstanding job at recruiting and will most likely continue to. Now, its time for them to win. Later, know it all. :salute:

Fair enough but I do know what I know... sorry. They may be getting damn good money to coach but they are failing in recruits for 2013 IMHO. Its all good though.

No I do not make 6 figures or more but I am simply trying to enlighten you guys on what is being said at schools at camps. So take what you want out of it.

My rant started with a comment someone else posted on "how in the world did Vandy land a top 80 recruit." Its that simple.

Oh yeah, inside info does not make you a "know it all"... its called being informative and sharing your thoughts to all who read these threads that may be interested in them. If you are not interested then block me or simply don't read it. I realize that some like the comments that we all make and some dont. It doesn't bother me at all.

Every poster on this site and their opinions would make us all "know it alls" if we subscribe to your theory correct?

:salute:

Last edited:
Fair enough but I do know what I know... sorry. They may be getting damn good money to coach but they are failing in recruits for 2013 IMHO. Its all good though.

No I do not make 6 figures or more but I am simply trying to enlighten you guys on what is being said at schools at camps. So take what you want out of it.

My rant started with a comment someone else posted on "how in the world did Vandy land a top 80 recruit." Its that simple.

Oh yeah, inside info does not make you a "know it all"... its called being informative and sharing your thoughts to all who read these threads that may be interested in them. If you are not interested then block me or simply don't read it. I realize that some like the comments that we all make and some dont. It doesn't bother me at all.

Every poster on this site and their opinions would make us all "know it alls" if we subscribe to your theory correct?

:salute:

Failing in 2013 class? The 2013 class is starting off great, and will be a top 25 class. If we win some games this year, it may be a top 10. If you think that is failing in recruiting after going 5-7, you don't know the facts. In fact, you know nothing about recruiting at all. Hell, anybody can throw out some kids names and their highschools and claim to be a recruiting expert. I get it, you don't like this coaching staff. Well, all I can tell you is go pray they fail. Don't try to BS everyone and claim to know "THE FACTS". It's ok to have an opinion, but at least make it halfway intelligent.

If we win this year, the 2013 class will be easily top 15 again and possibly top 10 without the trinity kids. They are great talents, but to pretend that our recruiting class will be a failure without them is silly.

I'm looking at UT QB Board every 4 star they have offered is committed elsewhere or just about accept.Woulard who is yet to be offered. What's the hold up. This kid is a fierce competitor and has the tools and ability to compete for a starting spot at any D1 program. There is a reason Coach Cutliff is at him so hard.... Nothing more dangerous than a kid like this playing with a chip on his shoulder. Um calling him the sleeper cell...

Last edited:
I'm looking at UT QB Board every 4 star they have offered is committed elsewhere or just about accept.Woulard who is yet to be offered. What's the hold up. This kid is a fierce competitor and has the tools and ability to compete for a starting spot at any D1 program. There is a reason Coach Cutliff is at him so hard.... Nothing more dangerous than a kid like this playing with a chip on his shoulder. Um calling him the sleeper cell...

Started rough.
Improved around the 4th sentence, but faded at the end.

Failing in 2013 class? The 2013 class is starting off great, and will be a top 25 class. If we win some games this year, it may be a top 10. If you think that is failing in recruiting after going 5-7, you don't know the facts. In fact, you know nothing about recruiting at all. Hell, anybody can throw out some kids names and their highschools and claim to be a recruiting expert. I get it, you don't like this coaching staff. Well, all I can tell you is go pray they fail. Don't try to BS everyone and claim to know "THE FACTS". It's ok to have an opinion, but at least make it halfway intelligent.

LOL ok...Do you go to the 7 on 7's? Do you go to the NIKE camps? Yes I know recruiting and have been to lots of them and reported on them. "The facts" as you stated speak for themselves. Verbals are verbals and there is going to be a major shift based off of the kids interviews that I have gotten.

This has nothing to do with me not liking the UT coaches. It has to do with their ummmmm UK style of recruiting. They are letting way too many kids get away. If you cannot see that and you are hanging your hopes on "IF WE WIN" and "THE 2013 CLASS IS STARTING OFF GREAT" well that is nothing but laughable. Call Charlie Strong at UofL and ask him how his 2013 verbals are going. Call Joker and ask him the same question.

I said on another thread that UT would have a top 25 class and that there were at least 7 players wanting to go their from KY in 2013. I also said that UT does not have to sell itself. The kids already know about the tradition. Go back an read before you bash every freaking thread I post.

When kids from measly old KY hook up with kids from FL, TX and CA and are banding together I simply think a staff would take notice and go get them. But teens are teens and likely will change their minds. I am most likely typing to one right now...now sweat...peace bro!

LOL ok...Do you go to the 7 on 7's? Do you go to the NIKE camps? Yes I know recruiting and have been to lots of them and reported on them. "The facts" as you stated speak for themselves. Verbals are verbals and there is going to be a major shift based off of the kids interviews that I have gotten.

This has nothing to do with me not liking the UT coaches. It has to do with their ummmmm UK style of recruiting. They are letting way too many kids get away. If you cannot see that and you are hanging your hopes on "IF WE WIN" and "THE 2013 CLASS IS STARTING OFF GREAT" well that is nothing but laughable. Call Charlie Strong at UofL and ask him how his 2013 verbals are going. Call Joker and ask him the same question.

I said on another thread that UT would have a top 25 class and that there were at least 7 players wanting to go their from KY in 2013. I also said that UT does not have to sell itself. The kids already know about the tradition. Go back an read before you bash every freaking thread I post.

When kids from measly old KY hook up with kids from FL, TX and CA and are banding together I simply think a staff would take notice and go get them. But teens are teens and likely will change their minds. I am most likely typing to one right now...now sweat...peace bro!

I appreciate the info you bring and I would love to see UT grab several of the Trinity '13 players. Where can we find some of these interviews though? I would like to read about all this...

I appreciate the info you bring and I would love to see UT grab several of the Trinity '13 players. Where can we find some of these interviews though? I would like to read about all this...
They are posted all over You tube as well as rivals and insidetheville...They are not hard to find on Twitter either....Rivals is a great source.

I did post all the Trinity kids on another thread but cant remember which one. Still searching for the 7on7 and did post about the NUC camp which many of these kids attended and vowed to stick together. There was another on Ihigh.

I only know this because I am very close to the program. You think this forum is bad try going to UofL's lol...they think they are national champs already and cant even land the kids from Trinity and the RB's own dad played there as well as the WR's dad.

I will try to find my old post and re post on here for you after work

VN Store

Back