Life may be short

I thought I'd let my friends know in my favorite forum,that life isn't looking good,to be blunt I've been diagnosed with cancer

I'm not sure how it is going to go,i've been told that it has been found early,but I'm fighting with my insurance company right now,to get stuff done

so it beats the hell out of me,ya'll piss me off and are my friends at the same time,that does makes us all fans of the Lady Vols

this is the reason I've been a bit slow about getting stuff posted lately,life is sucking,but who knows.I'm hoping to make CHW's team make the opening of next season,hopefully,with some help from my friends,you know who you are

as I all ways say,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Gmule,I am so sorry to hear this. Your posts are always uplifting for me and I wish you the very best. As we grow older,these things tend to happen to us. My sweetheart of fifty one years is going through the same thing right now,and it is not fun. She always tells me that she is going to write a book entitled"Growing Old Is Not For Wimps". Please keep your faith,trust in the Lord,and keep your spirits up. Follow your doctor's orders and try to eat often. Sounds funny,but wanting to eat sometimes recedes in these situations. Surround yourself with as much joy as you can,and fight this dark enemy. Remember to never give up. May God Bless you and your family during this trying time.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought I'd let my friends know in my favorite forum,that life isn't looking good,to be blunt I've been diagnosed with cancer

I'm not sure how it is going to go,i've been told that it has been found early,but I'm fighting with my insurance company right now,to get stuff done

so it beats the hell out of me,ya'll piss me off and are my friends at the same time,that does makes us all fans of the Lady Vols

this is the reason I've been a bit slow about getting stuff posted lately,life is sucking,but who knows.I'm hoping to make CHW's team make the opening of next season,hopefully,with some help from my friends,you know who you are

Prayers for you.

Turn your insurance in to the state board for insurers. File complaints of negligence immediately.

Contact local news outlets for media coverage. Include local tv stations. May be the quickest way to embarrass your insurance company into doing the right thing.

:salute:

Reactions: 2 people
Never give up hope.
It can get you through anything.

My mother lived for 13+ years after being diagnosed with lung cancer. She said that she would beat it because she wanted to be there to see my children (hadn't been born yet). The doctors had given her a life expectancy of 6 months with a good response to treatment. (I confirmed through research myself). She beat that cancer (incurable) without looking back. Her conviction was unwavering. She not only got to know and be loved by my two children, but got to be there for her 1st great grandson from her oldest grandson.

:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Wishing you strength & stubbornness during this ordeal, govmule! And also many, many more days with us. We'll all be thinking about you. - VP

Never give up hope.
It can get you through anything.

My mother lived for 13+ years after being diagnosed with lung cancer. She said that she would beat it because she wanted to be there to see my children (hadn't been born yet). The doctors had given her a life expectancy of 6 months with a good response to treatment. (I confirmed through research myself). She beat that cancer (incurable) without looking back. Her conviction was unwavering. She not only got to know and be loved by my two children, but got to be there for her 1st great grandson from her oldest grandson.

:hi:

Nice. Thanks for sharing your personal experience, it may inspire people who are going through tough times. Hope!

I have been where you are now. It is hard to not know what your future holds. I went through the process thinking I was at the end of my life. My final answer was, It is what it is. When I found out later that it had not spread, I of course was happy, but I still stick to my answer that it is what it is. All blessings come from God. Seek the lord, he is always waiting for you. May he bless you today and throughout your life.

Mule my wife is going through her second round of radiation and chemo at UT now.....I take her several days a week....She is stage 4 and according to the DRs. should have died years ago....But son, she just keeps a positive attitude and goes with it...I married one hell of a strong woman....She is an All Star.

Talk with your support system and never be afraid to ask questions of the doctors and nurses....They are on your side...The UT people are the best!

Like others have said, talk with God and be as strong as you can son....

You can do it!

Reactions: 4 people
All of these posts from those of you who are going through this or have gone through it either yourself or with a loved one - this is really inspiring and wonderful to see. It's really touched my heart!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙

You sir or madam can and will beat this. It has been found early, science and treatment improve every day, you are resourceful and resilient, you are a true Volunteer -- you come from a fighting stock that never take any quarter, even when vastly outnumber. From the Volunteers who liberated Texas and fought at the Alamo, to General Neyland, and on to a long line of others we take no quarter, even from cancer, that is how we roll. The Lord is amazing and will also be on your side and part of your team in this battle and who better to have beside you. Looking forward to reading your reports especially after you have beaten this into remission. Get healthy, emotionally, physically, spiritually and then go out and kick its ass.....
Go vols.

Reactions: 5 people
well I just don't know,I'm scared to death

I've all ways knew life is short

but it is in my face now

I rarely post here but I lurk often - your Volnation family appreciates you and we're all pulling for you. Many here have faced and are still facing bad Sh*t - I consider myself lucky now. I know life is short and that knowledge helps me enjoy (most of the time) the people in my life and the experiences each day brings. Wasn't always that way

Early detection is a big plus in the fight! Kick your insurance companies a## then kick that cancer to the curb.

The LVs have some great years ahead and you need to here for them (among many other reasons of course!)

***oidan (Kelp)

Germanium 132 (not Geranium)a mineral

35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide
(8 drops in one gallon of pure water)

Turmeric (Curcumin)

Selenium

COQ10 (Qunol brand at Walmart)

Google Dr. Joel Wallach
Google Dr. Peter Glidden
Google Dr. Leonard Colwell

Dr. Otto Warburg discovered (a long time ago that cancer cannot live in the presence of oxygen, which these items elevate in the body. His work was suppressed!

I would be shocked if your cancer lived more than 6 months.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a physician nor a scientist. But I have researched this topic exhaustingly. Therefore, you need to consult with a holistuc/naturopath physician.

<3

I'm really sorry to hear this, GM. It's tough news, but you can beat it.

If your insurance company is giving you a hard time, get an attorney. All too often, insurance companies deny deny deny... until they get a phone call and a letter from an attorney. It shouldn't be that way, but so much of the time, it is. Let an attorney fight that battle for you, and you focus on getting well.

Praying for a speedy recovery. I know that you will beat cancer's a**. Stay positive. We're in this with you, you're not alone.

I know,but facing my mortality sucks,it does have me freaked out

Many years ago, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. They gave her one year to live. She died from cancer--30 years later. True story.

Don't be too freaked out (tho I surely understand). Nobody knows what the good Lord has in store for you. No doctor can make that call.

***oidan (Kelp)

Germanium 132 (not Geranium)a mineral

35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide
(8 drops in one gallon of pure water)

Turmeric (Curcumin)

Selenium

COQ10 (Qunol brand at Walmart)

Google Dr. Joel Wallach
Google Dr. Peter Glidden
Google Dr. Leonard Colwell

Dr. Otto Warburg discovered (a long time ago that cancer cannot live in the presence of oxygen, which these items elevate in the body. His work was suppressed!

I would be shocked if your cancer lived more than 6 months.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a physician nor a scientist. But I have researched this topic exhaustingly. Therefore, you need to consult with a holistuc/naturopath physician.

<3

While I'm sure these things would not hurt, please do not spread this misinformation. Dr. Warburg did not discover what you claim. I'm not trying to bash you, but this kind of treatment will not slow or cure cancer; it does, however, give some people false hope. Cancer is treated and often cured by oncologists through the use of chemo and radiation and surgeons primarily.

While I'm sure these things would not hurt, please do not spread this misinformation. Dr. Warburg did not discover what you claim. I'm not trying to bash you, but this kind of treatment will not slow or cure cancer; it does, however, give some people false hope. Cancer is treated and often cured by oncologists through the use of chemo and radiation and surgeons primarily.

I agree plus GM did not disclose the type of cancer that was found

Life may be too short but yours will last longer than any doctor can predit! The man above will have the final say and he knows how much you're needed around here, therefore you aren't going anywhere!

You will be in my prayers Mule! Take care of yourself!

well I just don't know,I'm scared to death

I've all ways knew life is short

but it is in my face now

Sad to hear, but I'm believing. I don't post here often, but I read a lot. Have enjoyed your posts. Would love to meet you when you make it to a game. Lord willing, I will be there.

VN Store

Back