Life may be short

So, what kind of pet did you get scanned, you ole coot? lol

Great news, Have yourself a very merry Xmas and as always "Go Lady Vols!"

Reactions: 1 person
well good news :)

did a PET Scan Monday and talked to the Oncologist today,he said everything looked good

well except I need to get a colonoscopy done,hopefully no [problems there,he said it may just be polyps,but needs to be done

needless to say I'm one happy camper today :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::shaking2::moon2::3cheers::groupwave::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Merry Christmas for sure and to all have a safe and Merry Christmas

😉💕💕🙏🙏🍊🍊 and gule:crazy: forgot the dancey thing.

“And as always, Go Lady Vols:dance2:”

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🎶🎵🎶😃.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄

did a PET Scan Monday and talked to the Oncologist today,he said everything looked good

well except I need to get a colonoscopy done,hopefully no [problems there,he said it may just be polyps,but needs to be done

needless to say I'm one happy camper today :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::shaking2::moon2::3cheers::groupwave::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Awesome news GM....have a wonderful Christmas

I thought I'd let my friends know in my favorite forum,that life isn't looking good,to be blunt I've been diagnosed with cancer

I'm not sure how it is going to go,i've been told that it has been found early,but I'm fighting with my insurance company right now,to get stuff done

so it beats the hell out of me,ya'll piss me off and are my friends at the same time,that does makes us all fans of the Lady Vols

this is the reason I've been a bit slow about getting stuff posted lately,life is sucking,but who knows.I'm hoping to make CHW's team make the opening of next season,hopefully,with some help from my friends,you know who you are

as I all ways say,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Mule, don't you dare give up...from one cancer survivor to you...keep the Faith and Stay Strong. God Bless and Give them Hell!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I recognize your name from LV forum. I too have cancer and have been dealing with it since 2004. Mine is liver cancer and there is no cure. I went to Vanderbilt Medical Center first since it is close to home. I didn't especially like their treatment plans so I went to M.D. Anderson in Houston for a 2nd opinion. Their recommendations sounded better, so I went with them. If you would like someone to talk to about this you can call or text me at 931 801 2460. My name is Raymond. Merry Christmas!

I recognize your name from LV forum. I too have cancer and have been dealing with it since 2004. Mine is liver cancer and there is no cure. I went to Vanderbilt Medical Center first since it is close to home. I didn't especially like their treatment plans so I went to M.D. Anderson in Houston for a 2nd opinion. Their recommendations sounded better, so I went with them. If you would like someone to talk to about this you can call or text me at 931 801 2460. My name is Raymond. Merry Christmas!

Best wishes for a healthy new year for you, Top Gun! MD Anderson is stellar! I' ll be thinking of you over the next weeks--send us updates!

Gmule, I am so very happy about your good news! You have been in my thoughts often over the last several months, and will continue to be!

Best thing I’ve ever read on VN!!! Praise God!!!

very good news indeed.......there are a bunch of folks in the Tennessee Lady Vols forum praying for your health

VN Store

Back