Let's Try Again - Gun Law Changes

I wasn't in the carnival but I did live on the RBBB Circus train for 2 weeks.

Most of what I learned then I'm trying to forget.

You are Throwing out lobs balls today. I hope it was a fun experience.

Depends on whether or not you raised them to be aware of it.

All my sisters have wprked in restaurants at some point. Sure there are creeps but that is literally any workplace that has ever existed.

I worked and ran restaurants and bars for 20 years. The industry is different than most. The culture is different. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my time in the business, but I don't really want my daughter to get into it too young.

No there is not. It used to be easier to obtain a gun, hell you could have them mailed to your house. And I would venture to say that the % of guns to population has remained steady or is even lower today.

edit:

Guns In America, By The Numbers : NPR

What you are referring to is legal gun owner ship. I have guns that are legally owned by me but that we’re not bought through the system. That is what I am referring to and which we have an abundance of in this country.

What you are referring to is legal gun owner ship. I have guns that are legally owned by me but that we’re not bought through the system. That is what I am referring to and which we have an abundance of in this country.

What does that have to do with gun violence?

More guns equal more violence. Or at least more guns equal the chances of more violence and I honestly believe that that is one of the issues.

No. More guns does not equal more violence, more people equal more violence and more people on mental medication absolutely equals more violence.

I worked and ran restaurants and bars for 20 years. The industry is different than most. The culture is different. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my time in the business, but I don't really want my daughter to get into it too young.

I think getting involved at a young age is great. It thickens your skin, teaches you patience, encourages a sense of urgency, and helps you to recognize *******s from decent people.

Then are you in favor of dissolving selective service?

Good question, I'm a bit torn over that. On one hand yes as I believe nobody should be forced to serve then on the other it might be needed one day in a WWIII scenario.

I've thought about the Starship Trooper model, have to serve to be a citizen.

Reactions: 1 person
No. More guns does not equal more violence, more people equal more violence and more people on mental medication absolutely equals more violence.

More cars on the street increases chances of car accidents. The cars don’t do anything wrong..... the operators do. But there is a problem with how many cars are being driven and how many wrecks there are. Same goes for guns.

I believe that. With that said, I have no idea how to fix this issue without stepping on one or the other sides rights.

I think getting involved at a young age is great. It thickens your skin, teaches you patience, encourages a sense of urgency, and helps you to recognize *******s from decent people.

:)

how would you ever pick up chicks then?

VN Store

Back