Let’s play Nico

Yep, drive by fans. He ended up 21 of 32 for 228 yards 2 TDs no interceptions. First quarter was 1 of 7 but 6 drops not perfect throws but if you want to play in NFL and you get 2 hands on the ball no matter if its low or high you are expected to catch it.
At least 15 completion’s were behind the LOS. Do you think that will continue to win football games ?

Can’t be worse? You could divide the team and fanbase, make future QB’s nervous that even if they win they might get yanked, end up rushing a future block of your program when he isn’t ready and screw him up, end up where he’s slightly worse or the same and be flipping back and forth…sure couldn’t be worse.

Some people on this board blow me away with how smart with football they are. Others…
Agree. The backup QB is always the favorite, until they blow up. Can't satisfy everyone. Trust the coach. Lots of teams struggle with their first 2 games that's why they schedule FCS teams.

Sure. But now you probably won't forget, and I might have saved you from an embarrassing mistake someday.
No reason to double space after the period, maybe you won’t forget. See how goofy you are. I told you my phone did this. I am fully aware of good grammar. For some reason people like you have to show that they are the smart one in the room.

Reactions: 4chrissy
Didn't see the game,, followed the score watching the Miss State Arizona game. Was texted by
Someone who saw the game. Said defense
great ,, offense sucks. Jmo,,start Milton against
Florida. If he flops pull him and put Nico in.

Starting a freshman for his first collegiate start against Florida in the swamp is not a good idea. My hope is we’ll be able to run the ball against Florida and hopefully take some pressure off Joe
Agree, We’re going to have to rely on the run all season

Reactions: cherokeeeVOL
Half of those were passes caught behind the LOS.

People used to defend JG with this same logic. Not saying they’re the same level, but his stats would get inflated for completion without any interceptions similarly.
What ***** difference does it make? It is still the QB position. News flash Homer half of HH's stats were because of the same calls. We haven't called many vertical routes. Probably protecting the OL and Joe a little bit.

Thats because no one on offense or defense can catch his flaming passes.

Speed sure wasn’t the problem yesterday. His ball placement was a little off, but he had 5-7 catchable drops. He makes good choices, checks well, and throws to the right guy 9 out of 10 times. He can put the ball in better spots than yesterday, like he did in the Orange Bowl, but between the what the defense played yesterday, and the drops, he didn’t get many looks at the middle. A big part of the problem was three receivers were held out of practice this week from being banged up. They need to get their timing back, but the receivers also have to catch the ball, and break off routes when they aren’t there.

Milton has the best interception rate in the country. We threw screens because they were giving us a 10 yard cushion in a middle zone.
That’s because no one can catch his ball.. not even the WRs. But yeah he is what we have and I’m rooting for him.

What ***** difference does it make? It is still the QB position. News flash Homer half of HH's stats were because of the same calls. We haven't called many vertical routes. Probably protecting the OL and Joe a little bit.
It makes a difference because people are trying to hype up his completion % when he’s not even throwing downfield.

Reactions: mpfvol and patrick
Half of those were passes caught behind the LOS.

People used to defend JG with this same logic. Not saying they’re the same level, but his stats would get inflated for completion without any interceptions similarly.
So if JM throws 3 pick 6s in one game like UK then you have an argument but Joe has thrown a lot of passes without a pick maybe close to a record but you’re comparing him to JG. Ssd

VN Store

Back