Les Miles out after 2015?

I was still catching flak for saying Les would be on the hot seat at the end of the season this summer. Oh well, I thought it was easy to see.

Reactions: 1 person
From the scroll I just read on ESPN, it does indeed appear that Les is no more at LSU. He apparently met with LSU officials today to discuss 'how and when they will part ways'.

From the scroll I just read on ESPN, it does indeed appear that Les is no more at LSU. He apparently met with LSU officials today to discuss 'how and when they will part ways'.

This is on their website:

"REPORT: MILES, LSU TALKED EXIT LAST WEEK
Coach Les Miles met with LSU officials last week to discuss his future, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports, and the discussion was centered on how and when the two parties would be parting ways. During the conversation, the realization that Miles's days are numbered set in with LSU's head football coach, who discussed a retirement from LSU following the 2016 season."

I did not think an athletic dept. could be run any worse than a Hammy led one, but the Lsu AD is retarded if they let CLM go (and pay $17MM to do it).

This is on their website:

"REPORT: MILES, LSU TALKED EXIT LAST WEEK
Coach Les Miles met with LSU officials last week to discuss his future, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports, and the discussion was centered on how and when the two parties would be parting ways. During the conversation, the realization that Miles's days are numbered set in with LSU's head football coach, who discussed a retirement from LSU following the 2016 season."

I just can't see LSU flat out firing Les. Maybe Les just wants to move on. LSU currently has the #1 ranked recruiting class for 2016 per Rivals and their coach is on the chopping block. Recruiting at LSU is so easy I think Dooley could have top 5 classes there.

Ok I read it. Very underwhelming. The guy from the BOT who spoke out a week ago was more interesting

Mind boggling if you ask me. Could we see a season where the SEC loses Spurrier, Miles, Richit and Pinkle.?

Will get hired by someone in like 5 minutes after leaving the LSU facility.

Les may hang it up. He is 62, would have a nice $17 million(reported) in buyout money coming in.

I agree if he wants to continue to work, he will be hired fast.

Just got an update from espn that a good source said he will most likely be fired today... Lol that's crazy

Just got an update from espn that a good source said he will most likely be fired today... Lol that's crazy

Got it also. Joe Schad reported, "there is a very good possibility" LSU fires Les Miles by the end of the day

It's not crazy it's demanding results and championships. It's something that a lot of Tennessee fans need to take in and wake up themselves. We should be beating Florida and Bama and playing for championships at least 3 out of every 4 years.

It's not crazy it's demanding results and championships. It's something that a lot of Tennessee fans need to take in and wake up themselves. We should be beating Florida and Bama and playing for championships at least 3 out of every 4 years.

Like we always have :crazy:

VN Store

Back