Les Miles out after 2015?

paul-mainieri-joe-allevajpg-457f5efe40c6edc3.jpg
whats with that beak on his face ?

Now does Les use this for a raise, extension and bigger buyout? Momentum is on his side and the talk will be even worse next year as soon as he loses his first game.

Now does Les use this for a raise, extension and bigger buyout? Momentum is on his side and the talk will be even worse next year as soon as he loses his first game.

I don't think he can. He just received a stern warning, shape up or ship out

Reactions: 1 person
It would be stupid to get rid of a coach who has a 77% winning record.

Unlike Fulmer, he has all the fans, media, and players on his side.

Sure he may have had a down season, but doesn't everyone?

Sometimes it falls on the players to do their part as well.

"I want to make it very clear that Les Miles is our football coach and will continue to be our football coach," Alleva said.

Well, well. Looks like someone sobered up in Louisiana. I mean if that's possible in that drunken state.

I've never thought the guy was a "legend" coach, but by gosh he's been pretty dang good.

As mentioned earlier, Les should take the first good job offered and tell the Tigers to eat bricks.

I have no clue where else to put this but my LSU buddy said Miles - Harbaugh in the Citrus looks likely. Not confirmed.

That whole debacle was handled so poorly by their AD. Trotting Miles out there under the impression that was it for him and then taking to the podium to say "Coach stays" after the game. It reminded me of the movie Hoosiers when Gene Hackman was getting voted out as coach and then Jimmy sucked it up and decided to join the team on the condition that Gene Hackman's character had to remain as coach. The town folk all revoted to keep the coach.

How funny would it be if Les Miles told LSU to shove it and went to Georgia!!
The AD would be off the hook as the buyout would not be a factor and then he could go for Tom Herman without help from the boosters. Once jimbo asked for $7m+ then the only option was to eat crow.

VN Store

Back