Legion (TV show on FX)

And thread bookmarked.

Got the first episode of season three ready to watch. Will likely sleep through it and have to watch it again tomorrow.

Bachelor in paradise starts soon. Legion s1 was great s2 okay premier of s3 trash. They try way too hard

Their visuals are beyond incredible and oh man sorry if you don't like time travel. It's on a different level than anything else. You just follow the rose ceremonies and let us enlightened enjoy it.

Their visuals are beyond incredible and oh man sorry if you don't like time travel. It's on a different level than anything else. You just follow the rose ceremonies and let us enlightened enjoy it.
Great visuals do not equal great show. Rose ceremony my nuts

In three to four months I plan on finishing the first episode. Way too many Easter eggs.

i haven't started season 3 yet. feels like a season that i'd like to binge vs. waiting a week. so gonna let it simmer.

Reactions: bignewt
i haven't started season 3 yet. feels like a season that i'd like to binge vs. waiting a week. so gonna let it simmer.
I was going to do that with season 2 and by the time I got to it, FX moved all but 3 episodes to a premium tier. I'm paying close to $300 a month to comcast as it is, just can see my way to paying for additional tiers of channels at this juncture. For now, I'm watching season 3 and inferring what I missed in season 2. It's such a logic defying show that I don't feel like I'm missing huge plot points.

I was going to do that with season 2 and by the time I got to it, FX moved all but 3 episodes to a premium tier. I'm paying close to $300 a month to comcast as it is, just can see my way to paying for additional tiers of channels at this juncture. For now, I'm watching season 3 and inferring what I missed in season 2. It's such a logic defying show that I don't feel like I'm missing huge plot points.
dude. cut the cord. FXNOW....

I started season one and made it half way through. Lost my interest. I switched over to watch "The Boys" on Amazon

VN Store

Back