Legion (TV show on FX)

Watching it again...

Edit... this would be a lot cooler if I were high.😁

Last edited:
Watching it again...

Edit... this would be a lot cooler if I were high.😁

I was...and it is.

Anybody else notice the big hulk hands everywhere in the first cityscape shot going into Division 3?

I was...and it is.

Anybody else notice the big hulk hands everywhere in the first cityscape shot going into Division 3?

there were several things that i noticed the 2nd time around....

still have no clue as to what they might mean....

that was effed up fo sho.

A bit long in the tooth but a great breakdown of the first episode and it points out a few things I missed:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKj4Jl3DDg[/youtube]

Just watched last week's. Jon Hamm as narrator is genius. The open reminds me of the open to Magnolia. I feel like this season they just said anything goes, and it does.

This is definitely one of the coolest shows on tv. Loved this episode...

last weeks episode was kinda meh as it was a set up I can't wait to see last night's!

last weeks episode was kinda meh as it was a set up I can't wait to see last night's!

no spoilers here, but hey, how could you spoil this show? no one knows what the hell is going on!!!

safe to say, this show gets weirder and weirder as it goes.

curious to see how they wrap all this up. or if they do at all. i'm leaning toward the latter.:eek:lol:

last episode was the weakest of the season...Im hoping it ramps back up to a thrilling conclusion. I did dig the Flaming Lips usage however.

finally got caught up last night. i feel like this is going to wind up being one big mind trip, and the vast majority of this is happening in David's head.

the big gian pink drain plug in the desert. screwy. but the last episode was good.

every time i see that matador, i think about the movie Time Bandits.

no idea how this things ends this season, or to what end.

Honestly, this is one of the most intelligent shows I've seen in recent memory. It's up there with Sherlock and True Detective. I don't really go for superhero stuff (except for Nolan's Batman movies, but that's on an entirely different level), but this show is phenomenal. I can't wait for Season 3.

It's back, and it's glorious!!!!!!!!!

Most visually interesting show ever made.

VN Store

Back