Legion (TV show on FX)

Anybody seen episode 7 yet? HOLY HOLY HOLY CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably the most engaging well done insane hour of TV ever. Just floored. There were scenes where I forgot to breathe. THis show should win every award ever forever.

Reactions: 1 person
Could quite possibly be the best show I have ever seen and boy have I watched a lot of shows.

Could quite possibly be the best show I have ever seen and boy have I watched a lot of shows.

I have watched every episode the week of air. Glad I didn't give up. I hope they don't pull a stunt and make me wonder why I had to watch the last 5 episodes.

Well its been renewed for season 2 so there may be some cliffhanger but I am guessing the Shadow King thing will come to a conclusion.

Finale was good, but I don't think it had the awesome factor that the rest of the season had. I did find this tid-bit interesting:

"Showrunner Noah Hawley and the cast kept secrets from Stevens about the character and plot so that the actor could identify with Haller's confusion about reality."

Loved the finale even if it was a bit slower. How in the hell did they get permission to use pink floyd? And that post credits sequence was outta left field! Show better clean up on emmys i know that much.

Loved the finale even if it was a bit slower. How in the hell did they get permission to use pink floyd? And that post credits sequence was outta left field! Show better clean up on emmys i know that much.

Not mainstream enough. I feel like nobody is talking about this show. I've been telling people to check it out but most have a hard time following

Just watched the first episode. I really liked it though I'm pretty sure my brain is pregnant from them ****ing it so hard.

So from the finale I get the sense that the main character that we thought isn't the main character of the full series...

I felt like we were following david all this time, central focus of the story, and while we were to some degree...to me...it feels as if they setup the final sequence to say, "Hey, the actual main character is Aubrey Plaza as the ancient mutant being" and that this is going to be about her/its journey and story...

Ya or Na?

So from the finale I get the sense that the main character that we thought isn't the main character of the full series...

I felt like we were following david all this time, central focus of the story, and while we were to some degree...to me...it feels as if they setup the final sequence to say, "Hey, the actual main character is Aubrey Plaza as the ancient mutant being" and that this is going to be about her/its journey and story...

Ya or Na?

I'm just about to watch the final episode, but David is Legion in the comics so I'd assume he will be the main character. IIRC In the comics he basically absorbs people's minds into his when he kills them, and they are all fighting for control. So I'd imagine at random points in this series various people will take control and be featured as the main character. I wasn't all that into his comics so maybe someone that was can clarify a little better than I can.

I'm just about to watch the final episode, but David is Legion in the comics so I'd assume he will be the main character. IIRC In the comics he basically absorbs people's minds into his when he kills them, and they are all fighting for control. So I'd imagine at random points in this series various people will take control and be featured as the main character. I wasn't all that into his comics so maybe someone that was can clarify a little better than I can.

Knowing Hawley he doesnt care much about following the comics. Id still say David is the protagonist and Plaza is the antagonist.

The fact this received no Emmy noms reinforces the fact that people, especially emmy voters, are utter idiots.

Season 2 starts in a month. The teasers are looking amazing of course...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnciUQH4lk[/youtube]

Well i have some questions...but it seems time travel is a player now.

VN Store

Back