Legalize Pot?

Should Pot Be Legalized Nationally?

• Total voters
Then they can buy off local business men.

That would be illegal if you just decriminalize.

Drugs, just like anything else a human ingests needs to have some regulation if one person is producing and another is consuming.

Reactions: 1 person
That would be illegal if you just decriminalize.

Drugs, just like anything else a human ingests needs to have some regulation if one person is producing and another is consuming.

If possession is decrimilized, no one is going to interfere if you sell pot of your house on a small scale.

And I disagree with regulation. The government seems to believe we'd all be eating **** burgers without them. Meanwhile the same government tries tell you to eat more grain than anything else. No thanks. Keep them out of the way

Maybe one day a state will ban all abortions, take away women's rights to vote, do away with the need for search warrants, and the POTUS will do nothing about it because he agrees.

Muh laws right?

And? I think states should be able to choose to ban abortions.

If possession is decrimilized, no one is going to interfere if you sell pot of your house on a small scale.

And I disagree with regulation. The government seems to believe we'd all be eating **** burgers without them. Meanwhile the same government tries tell you to eat more grain than anything else. No thanks. Keep them out of the way

I wouldn't bet a plug nickle on that. Aren't you one of the cops are bad people?

I would like to see all drugs legalized with the sale and distribution regulated at the state level the same way alcohol is.

They believe it because crap like that (no pun) did happen. I don't know of a specific **** burger but early day FDA testing found all types of stuff in food. arsenic was a flavoring agent used in a LOT of stuff. so I can buy there being some **** in the meat. you always pretend these regulations just popped out of nowhere and have no other purpose but keeping an honest man down. but thats not the case.

I wouldn't bet a plug nickle on that. Aren't you one of the cops are bad people?

I would like to see all drugs legalized with the sale and distribution regulated at the state level the same way alcohol is.

I could almost get on board with that. My only issue is the 10,000 or more to have a licensed distillery in many states. Ruined my whiskey dreams.

They believe it because crap like that (no pun) did happen. I don't know of a specific **** burger but early day FDA testing found all types of stuff in food. arsenic was a flavoring agent used in a LOT of stuff. so I can buy there being some **** in the meat. you always pretend these regulations just popped out of nowhere and have no other purpose but keeping an honest man down. but thats not the case.

Private companies or non profits could provide the same service. And it's not a game of pretend I'm playing. What you believe is the by produce of a liberal miseducation.

"We have this law because of x" in most cases x almost never occurred.

"We have minimum wage laws because companies will you as little as possible if the government let them". Really? Then why doesn't everyone make minimum wage

I could almost get on board with that. My only issue is the 10,000 or more to have a licensed distillery in many states. Ruined my whiskey dreams.

I agree that some of the regulation on booze is crazy.

Running my little 10 gallon still is a misdemeanor but if I walk down the road and sell a quart to someone it's a felony. At least that's what the deputy in the neighborhood told me.

Private companies or non profits could provide the same service. And it's not a game of pretend I'm playing. What you believe is the by produce of a liberal miseducation.

"We have minimum wage laws because companies will you as little as possible if the government let them". Really? Then why doesn't everyone make minimum wage

If you simply decriminalize and by some bad dope off someone and it screws you up for life, you have zero recourse. A little bit of regulation even if it's just a buisness license with some production standards isn't a bad thing

So Coca-Cola never had Cocaine in it?
My grandfather lived through it and has told me about the stuff they put in food. its not assumption, its hearing from first person accounts. its also looking at the poor nations around the world and the crap that goes on today there.

why do you trust corporations so much? or business in general?

surely we would never keep human beings as livestock only good for working the fields right? Surely we can get rid of the slavery laws. surely we wouldn't keep women from voting, we can get rid of that amendment.

your last point is dumb, why do you think corporations operate over seas and pay their employees with nickles and dimes?

Reactions: 2 people
My grandfather lived through it and has told me about the stuff they put in food. its not assumption, its hearing from first person accounts. its also looking at the poor nations around the world and the crap that goes on today there.

surely we would never keep human beings as livestock only good for working the fields right? Surely we can get rid of the slavery laws. surely we wouldn't keep women from voting, we can get rid of that amendment.

your last point is dumb, why do you think corporations operate over seas and pay their employees with nickles and dimes?

Food was worse back then because we were poorer. Food sucks (not the flavor but sanitation)in the third world because they are poorer. They can’t afford locally sourced, fair trade, all natural, sugar free, zero trans fat, sustainable, environmentally safe, non-gmo, usda organic, certified humane, hormone free, carbon neutral, certified green bacon flavored potato chips.

Business generally don’t want the bad publicity that comes with food illness. It’s a bankrupter. Is anyone in the food business not motivated to keep their operation sanitary after Peanut Corp. USA, Chipotle, Jack n the Box? Did the USDA get punished with a smaller budget after their failure?

Last edited:
Food was worse back then because we were poorer. Food sucks (not the flavor but sanitation)in the third world because they are poorer. They can’t afford locally sourced, fair trade, all natural, sugar free, zero trans fat, sustainable, environmentally safe, non-gmo, usda organic, certified humane, hormone free, carbon neutral, certified green bacon flavored potato chips.

Business generally don’t want the bad publicity that comes with food illness. It’s a bankrupter. Is anyone in the food business not motivated to keep their operation sanitary after Peanut Corp. USA, Chipotle, Jack n the Box? Did the USDA get punished with a smaller budget after their failure?

The irony is food used to be all of that. You ate from your garden, bartered with neighbors, split a cow, raised chickens, etc. There were no hormones or GMOs and your organic sustainable fertilizer came from your livestock. Then we said f that do it all somewhere else for scale and cost. Now we’re back where we started with things being local and natural. What was old is new again.

If you simply decriminalize and by some bad dope off someone and it screws you up for life, you have zero recourse. A little bit of regulation even if it's just a buisness license with some production standards isn't a bad thing

I could live with that level

Yeah, Coke had cocaine in and the customers knew it. Why is that bad?

What does slavery or women's rights have to do with
any of this? Unless you're trying to give me more reasons not to trust the government.

No, we should lock people in a cell where they could be raped. /sarcasm

Legalize it and let non-violent drug offenders out of prison.

Treat drug addiction like a medical condition, not a criminal justice problem.

No, we should lock people in a cell where they could be raped. /sarcasm

Legalize it and let non-violent drug offenders out of prison.

Treat drug addiction like a medical condition, not a criminal justice problem.

Trump is at least doing half of that. I'll give him some credit

Yeah, Coke had cocaine in and the customers knew it. Why is that bad?

What does slavery or women's rights have to do with
any of this? Unless you're trying to give me more reasons not to trust the government.

you were the one that brought up that people would never do terrible things to other people. corporations would never try to save/make a few bucks at the expense of the people right? right?

coke is simply the most famous example of something you said never happened. It was all made up BS to make us buy that we needed the FDA. want to change your statement, or you going to double down on the evil government angle?

I don't trust either. we need to get corporations out of washington, and we need the government to keep an eye on the corporations.

This last year I have started working with some big international businesses. the way they work makes me sick. Told my boss if we worked with them again I would quit. corporations aren't going to do right by the people, they aren't.

about a third of the things you mentioned are additives that cost money and make things worse. another third isn't an issue if you aren't adding them in there, or using real stuff. and for the poor countries they are only getting local stuff.

pretty sure Chipotle is back to where they were stock wise. most of those others just get folded into other corporations. nothing really lost there either.

you were the one that brought up that people would never do terrible things to other people. corporations would never try to save/make a few bucks at the expense of the people right? right?

coke is simply the most famous example of something you said never happened. It was all made up BS to make us buy that we needed the FDA. want to change your statement, or you going to double down on the evil government angle?

I don't trust either. we need to get corporations out of washington, and we need the government to keep an eye on the corporations.

This last year I have started working with some big international businesses. the way they work makes me sick. Told my boss if we worked with them again I would quit. corporations aren't going to do right by the people, they aren't.

What I'm saying was made up is people putting things in your food you didn't know about. Most of those stories are simple scare tactics. Everyone knew about coke and cocaine. It wasn't some horrible hidden ingredient.

If corporations mistreat their employees, they'll find another job or work for themselves. It isn't government's job to decide if a job is in your best interest.

What I'm saying was made up is people putting things in your food you didn't know about. Most of those stories are simple scare tactics. Everyone knew about coke and cocaine. It wasn't some horrible hidden ingredient.

If corporations mistreat their employees, they'll find another job or work for themselves. It isn't government's job to decide if a job is in your best interest.

holy straw man batman. Never said the government should determine anyone's job, outside of their own.

there was horrible crap in the food back then, there is now. how can we expect it to have been any better back then?

holy straw man batman. Never said the government should determine anyone's job, outside of their own.

there was horrible crap in the food back then, there is now. how can we expect it to have been any better back then?

Your example of "horrible crap" was cocaine which everyone knew was in the product. Why do you think people were buying these drinks? Cocaine drinks were extremely popular then.

about a third of the things you mentioned are additives that cost money and make things worse. another third isn't an issue if you aren't adding them in there, or using real stuff. and for the poor countries they are only getting local stuff.

pretty sure Chipotle is back to where they were stock wise. most of those others just get folded into other corporations. nothing really lost there either.

Chipotle is still of by more than half. Might be worth buying. It's at about $310. It was $534 about two years ago. $758 in July 2015.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back