Le Pen "Frexit Will End The EU"

Le Pen is on course to be France's next president, fund manager says from AI analysis

102541225-143627441.530x298.jpg

Any body language experts in here? Seems like there are dozens of different photos of her with her extending both arms out just like in the photo above.

108147673.jpg

image-234927-galleryV9-bbpa-234927.jpg

4559759_3_6a9e_marine-le-pen-lors-d-un-congres-du-front_b146c4a1a729387171f2637446531171.jpg

Marine-Le-Pen-Feet-663175.jpg

Last edited:
Any body language experts in here? Seems like there are dozens of different photos of here with her extending both arms out just like in the photo above.

108147673.jpg

image-234927-galleryV9-bbpa-234927.jpg

4559759_3_6a9e_marine-le-pen-lors-d-un-congres-du-front_b146c4a1a729387171f2637446531171.jpg

Marine-Le-Pen-Feet-663175.jpg

No expert, but I would guess welcoming/open to others to join her, confidence in message or momentum, almost declaring victory.

The EU Parliament lifted her immunity in order to be prosecuted for tweeting gruesome images that show the horrors of Islamic Terrorism

Europe is so ****ed

Reactions: 1 person
The EU Parliament lifted her immunity in order to be prosecuted for tweeting gruesome images that show the horrors of Islamic Terrorism

Europe is so ****ed

how the frick can you be prosecuted for posting images?

as long as she doesnt have a message following that calls for crimes she should be fine.

how the frick can you be prosecuted for posting images?

as long as she doesnt have a message following that calls for crimes she should be fine.

Not sure about the EU, but I do know that Islam countries have been pressuring the UN to outlaw speech/communications that are negative against Islam.

Russia social engineering / Wikileaks. Just like our election. This reactionary bull**** will be the end of Western (mainly American) dominance in global trade.

...and before any of you accuses me of being Pro EU, I'm not. Sober minds were needed for the re-structuring of all these relationships. We won't get that now.

Like Trump, these hyper-nationalist admins will be going after boogeymen like "drugs," "crime," and yes, immigrants/refugees.

Putin will cut deals while these idiot leaders bark about tariffs and trade wars.

Russia social engineering / Wikileaks. Just like our election. This reactionary bull**** will be the end of Western (mainly American) dominance in global trade.

...and before any of you accuses me of being Pro EU, I'm not. Sober minds were needed for the re-structuring of all these relationships. We won't get that now.

Like Trump, these hyper-nationalist admins will be going after boogeymen like "drugs," "crime," and yes, immigrants/refugees.

Putin will cut deals while these idiot leaders bark about tariffs and trade wars.

The EU is the cause of Europe's struggles.

Not sure about the EU, but I do know that Islam countries have been pressuring the UN to outlaw speech/communications that are negative against Islam.

lol, how would they respond to the equivalent of that. No speech/communications that are negative against Christianity?

VN Store

Back