Le Pen "Frexit Will End The EU"

I think many in his "traditional blue collar union member" felt abandoned by Obama and the Democrats, hence a Trump presidency.

True, but they'll quickly see the error of their choice.
Union members will have no friend in Trump.
It's the epitome of "cut off your nose to spite your face."
They should have been a little more thoughtful.

True, but they'll quickly see the error of their choice.
Union members will have no friend in Trump.
It's the epitome of "cut off your nose to spite your face."
They should have been a little more thoughtful.

Neither Trump or Hillary would be "friends" to the unions. Trump will at least be business friendly which does benefit the workers.

Both sides are actually right on illegal immigration. Immigration from Mexico is going down, but immigration from Central America is skyrocketing.

Reactions: 2 people
Nice fake news you have there.

I'm sure his number in your article don't include the "self deporters as stated.

Regardless, he hasn't deported enough.

His numbers have been manipulated since the beginning. Unemployment, job growth, deportations, everything.

This is why we are all screwed. People can't even agree on numerical data. You have immediately discounted the data as fake news/lies because it does not fit your narrative.

Reactions: 2 people
C1-8ciMWEAAJdxm.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
If france leaves the EU, along with britain...they are immediately gone. Dead EU.

Do you guys think that the death of the EU and euro will put the US in a recession? Boom? Why? Please elaborate. Some of you guys are financial whizzes. Thanks

Velo, why didn't you post the entire article?

National Front seeks Russian cash for election fight – POLITICO

I wonder why French banks refuse to lend them money when they lend other opposition parties money?

French banks refuse loan to far-right leader Marine Le Pen to fund presidential campaign | The Independent

Because those French banks are probable just as knee deep in the evil that has been holding mankind back as anyone else. Globalism, gunboat diplomacy, central banking, counterfeiting... mankind is awaking.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back