Le Pen "Frexit Will End The EU"

We have between 11 million and 34 million illegals in the US. No one knows for sure or will say for sure. It's more than a cute analogy. And once in the country they are allowed to move around the country as you suggest. Once an illegal enters the EU, that person can move around freely. Once illegals enter this country, Thayer too can move around. I know your smart enough to see the similarities.

Reactions: 1 person
We have between 11 million and 34 million illegals in the US. No one knows for sure or will say for sure. It's more than a cute analogy. And once in the country they are allowed to move around the country as you suggest. Once an illegal enters the EU, that person can move around freely. Once illegals enter this country, Thayer too can move around. I know your smart enough to see the similarities.

No, I don't. One is legal, an actual open border, while the other is not. We need a serious immigration policy regarding our illegal population, but the notion that a 2500 mile border can be completely shut off (which seems to be what you're suggesting) is unfeasible.

No, I don't. One is legal, an actual open border, while the other is not. We need a serious immigration policy regarding our illegal population, but the notion that a 2500 mile border can be completely shut off (which seems to be what you're suggesting) is unfeasible.

We have a damn policy, Obama has chosen to ignore it!

Reactions: 2 people
We have a damn policy, Obama has chosen to ignore it!

Oh, stop your partisan nonsense.

No president has addressed this issue responsibly, yet you choose Obama, like the hack you are.

You're a ridiculous and pathetic little man.

Oh, stop your partisan nonsense.

No president has addressed this issue responsibly, yet you choose Obama, like the hack you are.

You're a ridiculous and pathetic little man.

The laws are on the books genius, this pos has chosen to ignore them SpongeProf

Catch and release doesn't count chief, not to mention the influx of illegals under this assclown is unprecedented.

The influx of illegals has gone down under Obama. Read something other than fake news for once in your presumably adult life.

You are, without a doubt, the biggest partisan nitwit on this entire forum. You are a part of all that ails us and in no way a salve.

I never do this, but with you, I think it's fair. But this is what we get from a "man" who dresses his son up as a moral bastion like Trump and his daughter up as a criminal (like Hillary) for Halloween.

Just pathetic, screwed up, and sick.

The influx of illegals has gone down under Obama. Read something other than fake news for once in your presumably adult life.

You are, without a doubt, the biggest partisan nitwit on this entire forum. You are a part of all that ails us and in no way a salve.

I never do this, but with you, I think it's fair. But this is what we get from a "man" who dresses his son up as a moral bastion like Trump and his daughter up as a criminal (like Hillary) for Halloween.

Just pathetic, screwed up, and sick.
That's why FLVOL69's new name is "Exhibit A"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Nice fake news you have there.

I'm sure his number in your article don't include the "self deporters as stated.

Regardless, he hasn't deported enough.

His numbers have been manipulated since the beginning. Unemployment, job growth, deportations, everything.

Why would Obama want to inflate deportation numbers? It doesn't even appeal to his base.

And I didn't pay a single bit of attention to any of your sources besides the LA Times one.

See, it's difficult for me, with all this fake news and such.

Why would Obama want to inflate deportation numbers? It doesn't even appeal to his base.

And I didn't pay a single bit of attention to any of your sources besides the LA Times one.

See, it's difficult for me, with all this fake news and such.

It does appeal to a large section of his traditional base which is the blue collar union member.

Reactions: 1 person
If by deported you mean change what counts as a deportation then yes you are correct.

I need actual evidence.

I need actual government sources to provide me with actual evidence.

Otherwise, it's just fake news to me.

Since Liberals love the European Union and United Nations, do they cheer for the Empire when watching Star Wars?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I need actual evidence.

I need actual government sources to provide me with actual evidence.

Otherwise, it's just fake news to me.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

High deportation figures are misleading - LA Times

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back