Last Chance U

I'm sure other coaches would use that clip when recruiting against him.

I know I would. If I was his guys I would had jumped in too. That was bush league crap those guys were pulling. Honestly the way they beat people, they get what they get. I get you're out there to win football games and not make friends but they just go out there and try to humiliate every single team they play to the point where it's ridiculous.

Bump.

The guidance counselor(the hot one) quit. She will be on season two, which airs this summer though.

Did yall see Camion & Isaiah's home? Even the walls were painted orange. It's a shame those kids couldnt make it to UT - it's clear there was a love for UT in the house. They definitely had it rough growing up, too. Imagine hopping from 7 different foster families as a kid -- brutal. Hopefully Camion has a good year in '17. He hasnt contributed much, despite being heralded as the best athlete on the team (Indiana). It's also his last year.

Did yall see Camion & Isaiah's home? Even the walls were painted orange. It's a shame those kids couldnt make it to UT - it's clear there was a love for UT in the house. They definitely had it rough growing up, too. Imagine hopping from 7 different foster families as a kid -- brutal. Hopefully Camion has a good year in '17. He hasnt contributed much, despite being heralded as the best athlete on the team (Indiana). It's also his last year.

Yea I noticed that. It's sad to think that a lot of kids in similar situations never make it out. I think those 3 brothers having each other helped them make it through.

Anybody think buddy will ever get a higher up job? I doubt it, but crazier things have happened

Anybody think buddy will ever get a higher up job? I doubt it, but crazier things have happened

I don't think so. At least not as a head coach. He's right where he needs to be. In a way he reminds me of Saban. All the success in the world with zero joy. Being a winner seems kind of empty to me if you can't just relax once in a while and enjoy it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back