Last Chance U

Franklin is a jackass. In episode 5 and he's acting like the Winslow kid from Miami talking about they're a snap away from life and death. Football is a dangerous game but good grief.

Yeah, that stuck out to me too. The whole "tell me how [football] is not [like a war]" line made me want to come through the screen and choke that kid.

And IIRC, he was one of the only guys who ran away from the fight at the end of the season...tells me all I need to know about him.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, that stuck out to me too. The whole "tell me how [football] is not [like a war]" line made me want to come through the screen and choke that kid.

And IIRC, he was one of the only guys who ran away from the fight at the end of the season...tells me all I need to know about him.
You would think being a juco backup would humble him some

He's a wuss. Tried saying he squared up IIRC. That fight was wild.

Surprised at all the Ollie love in here, his attitude is terrible. He's a fairly likeable dude but damn...

Buddy Stephens can't be too happy at the moment. His team lost the season opener. That should make some quality entertainment in the first episode of season 2.

Buddy Stephens can't be too happy at the moment. His team lost the season opener. That should make some quality entertainment in the first episode of season 2.

Think he utilizes the term "street thugs"...ever again...in his life?

Think he utilizes the term "street thugs"...ever again...in his life?

Absolutely, he was way to comfortable with saying it. And while I'm generally in the "people overreact to sh*t to easy" camp, he was way over the line. His team showed decent restraint at first, but I think the majority of us if our friend/teammate had about 5 or 6 dudes on him would have his back.

VN Store

Back