Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll proves our fans are a bunch of morons. Lame kiffin has less character than Schiano. He left us and will do it again if a better job opens up. I’m ashamed

I disagree. he only leaves for an NFL gig at this point in his career and if he’s offered an NFL job he has won and won big.

This poll proves our fans are a bunch of morons. Lame kiffin has less character than Schiano. He left us and will do it again if a better job opens up. I’m ashamed

If that’s your biggest concern, simply put a huge buyout in his contract. Problem solved.

Reactions: 5 people
If that’s your biggest concern, simply put a huge buyout in his contract. Problem solved.

I'm all for it if you comprise his staff of several VFLs to include Tee. We would have a top 5 class every year with two of the best if not the best recruiters in the land.

Bring Kiffin back.

Anyone who doesn't want Kiffin doesn't like to have fun.

His season was by far the most fun I've ever had as a vols fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 people
Seriously what self respecting Vol fan wants Lane?

It’s like Grumors for those with low T. Might wanna get your numbers checked guys.

Looks to me like Vandy and the rest of the SEC are our abusers, not someone who left for a better job eight years ago.

It's pretty sad that you are choosing selective memory.

Add to that, the fact it wasn't a better job considering the sanctions levied.

How quick we forget the NCAA visits, the antics, running off players.
Shameful.

Seriously what self respecting Vol fan wants Lane?

It’s like Grumors for those with low T. Might wanna get your numbers checked guys.

I do! And I want him here today. The sooner we get him here the quicker we begin to move on from this sh#t storm John Currie and Haslam have made.

Reactions: 1 person

I'm good with it, but that is going to be risky PR-wise.[/QUOTE]

To h-e-double-hockey-sticks with PR. :)

We don't care about no stinkin' PR. Just need a good coach so we can have fun, again.

Tee is my preference but, if LK wants to come back, let's lace him up and get this party started.

Apparently we really do have battered Vol syndrome. At an 80% approval rate (same rate of dissaproval Schiano had) we would hire a guy that has been fired or quit everywhere else he has been and hasn't won chit at the HC level.

This is the same dumbass that Currie forced Fulmer out for when all this mess started. He was the original Haslam and Currie puppet. I am honestly ashamed we think so little of ourselves as a fanbase at this point. No one remembers the roster of thugs he recruited?

Reactions: Weezer
Lane has all of the check marks needed to lead this program to the promise land. Get over his leaving us for his dream job. Most on this board would have done the same, but with a little more class. He will right this ship before you know it. Otherwise we are going to end up settling on a prayer. Who else out there has the nerve to come here?

Reactions: 1 person
Laying everything that has happened in the last 2 days aside ANYONE that knows football and wants to win in the SEC realizes LK would be a GREAT hire...of course...All the noise may be too loud to pull in proverbial trigger for AD JC but NO ONE can deny LK's ability. Well...I guess they could but it wouldn't be accurate....and for the record...I would approve of such hire but HIGHLY doubt it will happen...and on we go....

Apparently we really do have battered Vol syndrome. At an 80% approval rate (same rate of dissaproval Schiano had) we would hire a guy that has been fired or quit everywhere else he has been and hasn't won chit at the HC level.

Man you act like Schiano has won the super bowl. This is what Currie's actions have left us. And the sooner we move on the better.

VN Store

Back