Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone in America has left one job for another if they felt like it was a better job. Kiffin said when he got here he would leave for southern cal if it came around. The stupid administration knew that at the time and still wrote a crap contract.

This “he hurt my feelings stuff is stupid “

Hire this man and go beat Saban down!

Reactions: 5 people
The only downside is no Layla this time... VN it's not a true RomCom Cinderella story without bringing Layla back to hill as well!

Seems like the majority on here would like to give it a try with Kiffin now but some of the comments to a Kiffin post on the Tennessee Volunteers football 247 Sports on Facebook yesterday did not seem that way.

It was a very misleading title however saying Kiffin is not waiting by the phone for us when I personally think they misunderstood his tweet. He’s been tweeting a lot about the vols and he said he wasn’t waiting by the phone because he has a big game to prepare for with his current team. Doesn’t mean he won’t return the call

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like the majority on here would like to give it a try with Kiffin now but some of the comments to a Kiffin post on the Tennessee Volunteers football 247 Sports on Facebook yesterday did not seem that way.

It was a very misleading title however saying Kiffin is not waiting by the phone for us when I personally think they misunderstood his tweet. He’s been tweeting a lot about the vols and he said he wasn’t waiting by the phone because he has a big game to prepare for with his current team. Doesn’t mean he won’t return the call

He would come

Pay him what Butch left Tennessee with around 4.5. He currently makes only 950,000 and would be more than 3.5 million raise. Then tell him he has to pay his buy out at FAU of 2 million if he is interested and 10 million buyout if he bolts again.

I pray to God this doesn’t happen. Please think about this....he left for his dream job(most would) fired from USC, went to Alabama, and has literally trolled us since. We are trolling ourselves at this point. I don’t understand the infatuation. I really don’t.

I pray to God this doesn’t happen. Please think about this....he left for his dream job(most would) fired from USC, went to Alabama, and has literally trolled us since. We are trolling ourselves at this point. I don’t understand the infatuation. I really don’t.

Because we need a coach that can come and stir up a buzz and recharge recruiting and then actually develop the talent he recruits.

Witch Doctor say whatever the infatuation is....it made you create this Account and post 9 times in 5 mins on every Kiffin post.. Who is your guy? who you like?

BNL

Witch Doctor say whatever the infatuation is....it made you create this Account and post 9 times in 5 mins on every Kiffin post.. Who is your guy? who you like?

BNL

Im sorry, I just don’t think he is our best option. He burned us hard and continues to do so. My reasonings are in the other threads you call me out on. Sorry, if we disagree but basically disregarding my conserns on “kiffin” threads because im new are absurd.

Last edited:

BNL

And to answer your question; I liked Petersen out of them all

Last edited:
Im sorry, I just don’t think he is our best option. He burned us hard and continues to do so. My reasonings are in the other threads you call me out on. Sorry, if we disagree but basically disregarding my conserns on “kiffin” threadsbecause im new are absurd.

Witch Doctor called you out nicely by asking "who you liked" lol. Yes its cool to disagree, just figuring out if you were real or trolling a little. (we have those!) lol

BNL

I think we may not have many other choices, If it were to happen someone who knew what they were doing would need to draw up the contract, that may be the hard part.

It's pretty simple, really. Lane Kiffin is Nick Saban's kryptonite.

Reading the Kiffin crap makes me better understand why battered women stay with their abuser.

You people are hell bent on destroying UT.

Reading the Kiffin crap makes me better understand why battered women stay with their abuser.

You people are hell bent on destroying UT.

Looks to me like Vandy and the rest of the SEC are our abusers, not someone who left for a better job eight years ago.

Reactions: 16 people
It's pretty simple, really. Lane Kiffin is Nick Saban's kryptonite.

What has happened...ever, to support this statement?

I have said before if Kiffin apologizes for the way things went down before I would be OK with him coaching UT. But to label him as Saban's Kryptonite is a bit much....I hope he can be some day though.

This poll proves our fans are a bunch of morons. Lame kiffin has less character than Schiano. He left us and will do it again if a better job opens up. I’m ashamed

VN Store

Back