Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys have a short memory or battered wife syndrome. SMH.

We’re not used to being Kentucky. It’s defcon 5 around here.

The only thing battered is our football program, by every single SEC team.

Reactions: 6 people
Im not convinced we can hire another guy with his offensive mind and SEC experience.

Are you suggesting he wouldn’t come here? Because I disagree if you are.

He’s a huge troll. We need that swagger. Not some unproven mid major doofus.

Everyone just remembers him fondly after the last 8 or so years. But everyone should be reminded we wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for him in he first place.

While not the offensive mind Lane is, Les Miles would jump at the chance to coach here. Bring him in as HC and Tee as OC. Now those would be great hires that would unite he fan base.

But mark my words whatever the best available option is we won’t do that because we’re Tennessee and the Haslsams run the show. LWS is right we’re never going to be great again.

Last edited:
Our AD(Currie) has wasted two weeks with his disasterous plan and we have missed the boat on some quality coaches. Just need to bring Kiffin back as HC and Martin in as OC/Recruiting Coord. get him some experience and if he pans out can be hc in waiting. I know some here do not want that but we are just not in a good place with these goons at Tenn- Dip, bev, and currie. They all need to be fired. Haslams need to be ****canned too.

@RockyTopVols
FWIW, a few around AD John Currie & the coaching search have said to be prepared for Lane Kiffin's name to be leaked to a few media outlets tomorrow morning to gauge the reaction of #Vols fans & those that cover the #SEC.
9:03 PM - Nov 27, 2017
[/QUOTE]

Desperate people do desperate things.

Reactions: 1 person
Currie may be a genius. Made sure Davenport didn't sign the MOU. Leaked Shiano in order to enrage fans, which in turn flipped the fan base to Kiffin. This is what I've been hoping for all along. Brilliant!

Reactions: 3 people
Im not convinced we can hire another guy with his offensive mind and SEC experience.

Are you suggesting he wouldn’t come here? Because I disagree if you are.

He’s a huge troll. We need that swagger. Not some unproven mid major doofus.

At this point. Kiffin would be the closest we could get to a homerun. And I think fans would be forgiving quickly when we start winning again.

Reactions: 1 person
Currie may be a genius. Made sure Davenport didn't sign the MOU. Leaked Shiano in order to enrage fans, which in turn flipped the fan base to Kiffin. This is what I've been hoping for all along. Brilliant!

It really is the perfect storm that was needed in order for Lane to be accepted here again. But I don't think it was planned out lol

You were able to do something I literally thought was impossible...

...Included the words Genius and Brilliant in the same mention of Currie, Davenport, Schiano, and Kiffin.

Remarkable

Everyone just remembers him fondly after the last 8 or so years. But everyone should be reminded we wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for him in he first place.

While not the offensive mind Lane is, Les Miles would jump at the chance to coach here. Bring him in as HC and Tee as OC. Now those would be great hires that would unite he fan base.

But mark my words whatever the best available option is we won’t do that because we’re Tennessee and the Haslsams run the show. LWS is right we’re never going to be great again.
Lane didn’t do this to us. We did this to us.

Les Miles is awful. There’s a reason he’s not coaching. And Tee isn’t coming here to be OC.

But it’s all in fun because i agree, it’s not happening.

Reactions: 3 people
I cant vote in the poll. My answer is Kiffin is a yes, but Miles, Tee, or Brohm could be a yes for me as well. A nobody coordinator from Georgia Auto Body and Fender Repair College like a Schiano was is unworthy to be at UT.

VN Store

Back