Lady Vols ?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Dec 8, 2005 7:48 PM
Last time I checked, this is about the Lady Vols....doesn't matter though, you get the point.
[snapback]210996[/snapback]​

It's about reasons why people don't like them....or can you read?

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Dec 8, 2005 7:49 PM
It's about reasons why people don't like them....or can you read?
[snapback]210999[/snapback]​

Yeah I can read fine and unfortunately, I have to read some of your stuff. :post-20645-1119625378:

Well, regardless of what people say here. I like watching them. I pull for any Tennessee Volunteer who steps foot into any competitive arena.

Just got my Lady Vols at UGA tickets in the mail. Athens isn't too far from where I'm at.

I'm a true comedian.....don't take it seriously, Lady Vol fans are really touchy about Lesbians and stuff like that, I'm mostly just kidding....

Originally posted by USAF_Vol@Dec 8, 2005 7:56 PM
I don't see what's wrong with lesbianism.  I'm one. :biggrin2:
[snapback]211009[/snapback]​

there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just pointed out that they like Lady Vol basketball

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Dec 8, 2005 7:55 PM
I'm a true comedian.....
[snapback]211008[/snapback]​

We'll be the judge of that.

Well I will end this discussion with...........Go Lacrosse!!! :rock: :dance2: :stinker2: :fool:

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Dec 8, 2005 8:58 PM
there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just pointed out that they like Lady Vol basketball
[snapback]211011[/snapback]​

We all know you think women should have never picked up a basketball and should have stuck to cooking and cleaning, just come out and say it. lol.

Originally posted by oklavol@Dec 8, 2005 9:26 PM
We all know you think women should have never picked up a basketball and should have stuck to cooking and cleaning, just come out and say it.  lol.
[snapback]211141[/snapback]​

You read my mind :biggrin2:

Originally posted by USAF_Vol@Dec 8, 2005 7:53 PM
Well, regardless of what people say here.  I like watching them.  I pull for any Tennessee Volunteer who  steps foot into any competitive arena. 

Just got my Lady Vols at UGA tickets in the mail.  Athens isn't too far from where I'm at.
[snapback]211006[/snapback]​

Thats exactly how I feel. I didn't care at all about womens softball,but once I saw that a Tennessee team was in the mix I watched every game I could. Seeing UT on any uniform makes me care.

Personally I have no problem with anyone who doesn't like to watch or follow the Lady Vols, but I do thinks its wrong to demean them especially if you call yourself a Volunteer fan.

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Dec 8, 2005 9:02 PM
Well I will end this discussion with...........Go Lacrosse!!! :rock:  :dance2:  :stinker2:  :fool:
[snapback]211087[/snapback]​

Why end this discussion.

You're making yourself feel better by ragging on your betters. Why should we stop pointing out that you're doing that?

I mean, you obviously have a real problem with the fact that there are females out there who make you look like a "girly man" and you obviously think in "girly man" terms.

Why should we stop mocking you for that?

Stop giving us the ammunition by your obsession with putting down Lady Vol sports as a way of making yourself feel more macho.

If your only problem was not liking Lady Vol sports you wouldn't keep feeling the need to post insults. Obviously, the Lady Vols make you feel personally inadequate....

Can you say, "Just can't help it"- I knew you couldn't....

Just like Men's track pays for itself, men's swimming pays for itself, like men's baseball pays fo itself. Football may pay the bill but as far as on field performance the Women's Athletic Dept outperforms the MEN.

As for JMX being informed hat your wrong

Originally posted by Vol67@Dec 9, 2005 2:47 PM
Just like Men's track pays for itself, men's swimming pays for itself, like men's baseball pays fo itself. Football may pay the bill but as far as on field performance the Women's Athletic Dept outperforms the MEN.

As for JMX being informed hat your wrong
[snapback]211544[/snapback]​

I think JMX is one of the most knowledgable posters on this board when it comes to college basketball.

i just love that one competitive game that we call the national championship, Tennessee vs. either duke or uconn

in mens every game is fun to watch

wuts the problem with the lady vols im a 16 year old guy and i love womens basketball. it is so fundamental and sound basketball. watching the mens team make stupid mistakes trying to be flashy will make me sick. by the way if you would get your facts straight tennessee has already a couple close games this year.

I watch the Lady Vols on tv every chance I get. I love to see PHS coach. I have for years said she's the only REAL COACH UT's had.

Originally posted by bleedorange4life@Dec 9, 2005 5:16 PM
wuts the problem with the lady vols im a 16 year old guy and i love womens basketball. it is so fundamental and sound basketball. watching the mens team make stupid mistakes trying to be flashy will make me sick. by the way if you would get your facts straight tennessee has already a couple close games this year.
[snapback]211623[/snapback]​

Yeah I love watching the Lady Heels play. While not as athletic, the below the rim play of the ladies is fun to watch at times. Fundamentals are solid..and it doesn't hurt that some are hott as well! :lol: :devilsmoke:

I'd like to step away from basketball for just a moment. The Lady Vols Volleyball team just advanced to the Elite 8 with an upset of #2 Penn State at PSU. I'd have started a new topic, but for some reason, it's not letting me do that. Yeah, I know, it's volleyball. But, it's still the Elite 8.

VN Store

Back