Lady Vols Recruiting Info

mike I just now had a chance to watch it as well. Holly always seem more nervous that one would think but it I was a betting man, which I am not, we will bet good news on Sunday with Ms. Davis!!! JMHO!:pepper for AH:pepper: KK:pepper::EWpepper::pepper:RD:pepper:
I really hope so myself.

Well, if Davis signed with us, I would think that Warlick would have wanted to wait until next week to talk about the recruiting class, when she could talk about all the recruits, not just three of four. It's plenty easy to talk about Davis next week, yes, but a little odd after you've already pretty much announced the class. Either she views it as no big deal or she didn't sign with us.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, if Davis signed with us, I would think that Warlick would have wanted to wait until next week to talk about the recruiting class, when she could talk about all the recruits, not just three of four. It's plenty easy to talk about Davis next week, yes, but a little odd after you've already pretty much announced the class. Either she views it as no big deal or she didn't sign with us.

I am hearing it was not us but the source ,while very good, admits this is more speculation than fact.

Well Holly was asked about those that had signed and she more in a praising voice but the media asked basically if there were anyone or the radar and she got somewhat tongue tied and answered that we expect to get another signee for this year class. I guess that we may have someone else as a fall back but I don't buy it myself.

It's simple. if Davis signed with TN, MD, OU, or GT, Davis asked whatever school to wait until her official announcement on Sunday. Holly or any coach would honor that request, if they had class. Davis is a special kid, any school would LOVE to have her.

It's simple. if Davis signed with TN, MD, OU, or GT, Davis asked whatever school to wait until her official announcement on Sunday. Holly or any coach would honor that request, if they had class. Davis is a special kid, any school would LOVE to have her.

What is simple. The media does not give a rats *** about keeping something secrete. Holly we know would not let the cat out of the bag and no one I have seen said she did. In the interview it did appear she was uneasy answering the question asked. May have been because we did not get her as well as we did!!

My point was to armchair why Holly said nothing, had nothing to do with Davis not being a big deal, It had to do with she was asked about her current recruiting class. The players we know signed. Trust me Holly wants Davis

Reactions: 5 people
My point was to armchair why Holly said nothing, had nothing to do with Davis not being a big deal, It had to do with she was asked about her current recruiting class. The players we know signed. Trust me Holly wants Davis

Chris, I was not saying that you indicated it was not a big deal. We both know it is a big deal. She was also asked if we were going to add anyone else. That was my point. If you have not had time to watch the conference today it will help what I was saying. I guess she could have dodged the question but she did not.

I appreciate your insight.

Chris, I was not saying that you indicated it was not a big deal. We both know it is a big deal. She was also asked if we were going to add anyone else. That was my point. If you have not had time to watch the conference today it will help what I was saying. I guess she could have dodged the question but she did not.

I appreciate your insight.

I saw it, and took it as she thinks or hopes so. Whatever school Davis picked, they know it, I thought Holly's answer gave no hints either way. Just my opinion

I saw it, and took it as she thinks or hopes so. Whatever school Davis picked, they know it, I thought Holly's answer gave no hints either way. Just my opinion

I just think she was very uneasy answering anything about more recruits.

We don't have to have the same opinion which is why this country is still the greatest in the WORLD!!

Thanks!:rock:

The reporter specifically asked Warlick about the recruiting class. If she had dodged the question, it would have been a certain tip off. BTW I thought she gave an equally thorough and glowing review of each of the 3.

When she was asked about the possibility of another addition, Warlick replied, "There could be....We're hoping so...We hope this class has not been finished yet....We're hoping this class can take it to yet another level...."

There's only one player left that can take our recruiting class to yet another level...IMO...

Reactions: 2 people
The reporter specifically asked Warlick about the recruiting class. If she had dodged the question, it would have been a certain tip off. BTW I thought she gave an equally thorough and glowing review of each of the 3.

When she was asked about the possibility of another addition, Warlick replied, "There could be....We're hoping so...We hope this class has not been finished yet....We're hoping this class can take it to yet another level...."

There's only one player left that can take our recruiting class to yet another level...IMO...

That is the way I saw it as well. Really did not seem to come out with ease at all.:loco:

VN Store

Back