Lady Vols Recruiting Info

The school knows, I guarantee it, and if they don't respect her wishes, they'd be idiots. I have no idea who she chose, but I am not convinced it's MD

I don't think it's MD either because although the school might respect her wishes it would've leaked already, somebody would've told someone they "trust" and the news would've leaked to the DC Media

There is a party planned for her on sunday

Did they give a time as to when on Sunday she will be announcing. And is there a list of who we have interest in in the 2018 class. I know certain sites post who have interest in us but I would like to know who we are looking at in the 2018 class.

Reactions: 1 person
Did they give a time as to when on Sunday she will be announcing. And is there a list of who we have interest in in the 2018 class. I know certain sites post who have interest in us but I would like to know who we are looking at in the 2018 class.

No idea about the time

The Hoopgurlz site is by no means complete. For example, they don't list Jazmine Massengill or Elizabeth Balogun, both of whom hold Tennessee offers. While I cannot claim to be absolutely up to date, the front page has a list of 2018 players for which there is mutual interest. Right now there are 17 players listed.

As always, if there is someone I have failed to list or someone whose status has changed (no longer interested or no longer being recruited), please let me know and I will update the list. I always try to verify through independent sources any mutual interest.

Jim

Reactions: 2 people
After her near quadruple double, I think she has achieved that (McDonalds All American)

I was thinking about Davis and she will be a McDonalds All American. Most of the ladies that are rated this high will have a final 4 with a chance at a national championship high on the list of things to accomplish in college.

Assuming this is high on her list, Maryland and Tennessee would be the best bets on her final list to make it to at least one final four in the 4 years that she will be eligible.

Either way, we have a great recruiting class, but having only 7 players with experience returning in 2018-19 is kind of scary.

I was thinking about Davis and she will be a McDonalds All American. Most of the ladies that are rated this high will have a final 4 with a chance at a national championship high on the list of things to accomplish in college.

Assuming this is high on her list, Maryland and Tennessee would be the best bets on her final list to make it to at least one final four in the 4 years that she will be eligible.

Either way, we have a great recruiting class, but having only 7 players with experience returning in 2018-19 is kind of scary.

Makes sense to me!!! We can take the great game she recently had out of the equation though I think. The team they played was very poor and probably will not win a game all year. She will be a Mc AA anyway. Would also make our class stand out in so many ways. I am not a Holly basher although I disagree with her a lot but this young lady would be a feather in Holly's hat and a $$$ in the future for Coach Reaves paycheck in my humble opinion.:dance2::dance2::dance2:

Last edited:
Class rankings came out of espn and we are no 2 behind icon. David is set to announce on Sunday if we land her we the number 1 class

If I remember correctly there was a young lady from Briarcrest a few years back that maybe ended up at Vandy. I think Pat had shown interest in her as well but I don't know how much. Grades should not been a factor for her but again with the national search we do I am sure she found someone she thought better. Maybe Coach Reeves needs to get a heads up!!

players like fassell out of obion shoulve been at UT versus Texas. The respect level for players down this way is lower than it should be. Not familiar with the girl that went to Vandy. There was a player by the name of reginette maddox that played for Dyersburg during the time of ashley deshields that was awesome and i couldn't believe she ended up playing for a juco team and from what i heard her grades wasnt a problem either. I understand that they may not want to recruit players from which some may call hood schools. But based on some of the guards UT has recruited they are missing out on some talented kids.

players like fassell out of obion shoulve been at UT versus Texas. The respect level for players down this way is lower than it should be. Not familiar with the girl that went to Vandy. There was a player by the name of reginette maddox that played for Dyersburg during the time of ashley deshields that was awesome and i couldn't believe she ended up playing for a juco team and from what i heard her grades wasnt a problem either. I understand that they may not want to recruit players from which some may call hood schools. But based on some of the guards UT has recruited they are missing out on some talented kids.

Yep. The girl I was talking about graduated at Briarcrest in 2006 . Alliesha Easley was a star player for the Lady Saints basketball team leading them to a state championship in 2004.* Alliesha was named Tennessee’s Miss Basketball Player of the Year her senior year after being a finalist both her sophomore and junior years. Upon graduating, Alliesha continued her career at the University of Mississippi.* As a freshman she helped lead the Lady Rebels to the NCAA tournament and earned a spot on the SEC All-Freshman team. After a strong freshman campaign, the rest of Alliesha’s basketball career would be marked by injuries. During her senior year at Ole Miss she became the team’s chaplain and radio color analyst.* Alliesha resides in Starkville, MS and she is the head girls’ basketball coach at Starkville Christian. FYI!!!
Also about Fussel, she camped at UT several times but I understood that Pat though she was too slow for us. I know she played her best basketball when we played Texas the years she was there. Also, the scholarship that could have gone to Fussel was taken when Speedy, Megan Simmons from San Antonia signed late I think.
Good to talk to you and about the talent in the Mid South area past and present.

Would be pure stupid if she did. I would like to think she is smarter than that.

She didn't say anything but sometimes body language and the way you respond when asked certain questions says a lot per a few of my Professors and the text from a few of my Non-Verbal Communication classes in Undergrad!

I really hope we land her!

Yep. The girl I was talking about graduated at Briarcrest in 2006 . Alliesha Easley was a star player for the Lady Saints basketball team leading them to a state championship in 2004.* Alliesha was named Tennessee’s Miss Basketball Player of the Year her senior year after being a finalist both her sophomore and junior years. Upon graduating, Alliesha continued her career at the University of Mississippi.* As a freshman she helped lead the Lady Rebels to the NCAA tournament and earned a spot on the SEC All-Freshman team. After a strong freshman campaign, the rest of Alliesha’s basketball career would be marked by injuries. During her senior year at Ole Miss she became the team’s chaplain and radio color analyst.* Alliesha resides in Starkville, MS and she is the head girls’ basketball coach at Starkville Christian. FYI!!!
Also about Fussel, she camped at UT several times but I understood that Pat though she was too slow for us. I know she played her best basketball when we played Texas the years she was there. Also, the scholarship that could have gone to Fussel was taken when Speedy, Megan Simmons from San Antonia signed late I think.
Good to talk to you and about the talent in the Mid South area past and present.

We took Simmons over Fussel and it was the correct move for us. Fussel was a good shooter but could not defend like Pat wanted.

Davis is a big time recruit, but her recruitment process was so quiet. Looks like she did indeed sign from what she tweeted. She has not given a single clue. She retweeted Lady Vols fans, but you can't put to much into that because Patterson did the same and went elsewhere.

Davis is a big time recruit, but her recruitment process was so quiet. Looks like she did indeed sign from what she tweeted. She has not given a single clue. She retweeted Lady Vols fans, but you can't put to much into that because Patterson did the same and went elsewhere.

I don't tweet either so I do not know what she said. Don't do social networking.

could not hear interview what was said if anything. body language talks sometimes and will say more than not saying nothing

I watched and listened, but could not tell. I liked the way she handled the question about if the recruiting is done for this class, although I wish she would look straight ahead instead of down when answering the questions.

I watched and listened, but could not tell. I liked the way she handled the question about if the recruiting is done for this class, although I wish she would look straight ahead instead of down when answering the questions.

mike I just now had a chance to watch it as well. Holly always seem more nervous that one would think but it I was a betting man, which I am not, we will bet good news on Sunday with Ms. Davis!!! JMHO!:pepper for AH:pepper: KK:pepper::EWpepper::pepper:RD:pepper:

VN Store

Back