Lady Vols Game Thread vs Louisville NCAA Tournament

Amazing how teams can get wide open looks when they actually run some semblance of an offense in the half court.

Defense could be better but I don't see Louisville (or us, for that matter) continuing to shoot this well all night. We've definitely come to play. Everyone looks dialed in.

Were playing very hard Louisville is a very good team as much talent as we have. This game will go to the team that can keep the intensity up for 40 minutes looks like it will be a very high scoring game.

Reactions: 1 person
UCONN up by a gazillion already. Why are we still forced to watch this? I can watch on an alternate but not in hd. Pisses me off.

other than the lights out early 3s by the cards,a good 1st quarter by the Lady Vols

keep it up Lady Vols :clapping:

Jordan Reynolds NBA 3pt shot attempt, why?

No rebounders. All the other LVs were running up behind her while there were 3 Cardinal players ahead. I would had yanked her out of the game so fast her head would of spun around. J.R. is a senior she should know better than that.

WTF is Reynolds doing? So glad Russell and Nared are looking more aggressive and Diamond are starting to get in the groove but if we are to win, we need something from Reynolds and why is Nunn not being put in? She needs to play

VN Store

Back