Kwe Parker is transferring

Lmao. It's obvious when the self appointed basketball god has made a verbal mistake, he just avoids the issue

Reactions: 2 people
Try to get him to admit he signed the petition that lead to his favorite coach leaving town.

Do you want a link to the first time I said I did or the 100th time, or 1 in between? Pretty happy now it never came to fruition as Pearl's true abilities have now been shown, dodged a bullet there.

Do you want a link to the first time I said I did or the 100th time, or 1 in between? Pretty happy now it never came to fruition as Pearl's true abilities have now been shown, dodged a bullet there.

Lol.

Let's see.... Bruce Pearl or the one man program wrecker Donnie T?

Yeah that is a tough call.

Lol.

Let's see.... Bruce Pearl or the one man program wrecker Donnie T?

Yeah that is a tough call.

We got out of DT for free after 1 year, we'd be stuck with 4 years of Bruce not even making the NIT, and probably having to pay him to leave. No thanks, he's where he belongs, there's a good reason no school has come after him.

Almost as funny as that time you thought Tyndall was a good coach and gonna work out here :crazy:

Would love for freak to bump the old regular posters forum. Pretty sure you are on there sheeping for DT.

Don't remember being as excited about Tyndall as I was just excited about Cuonzo leaving town. Good thing you and I signed that petition to run him out of town.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back