Kwe Parker is transferring

No one you can say with any kind of certainty that the passing is there. Same goes for his shot being fixable because you could say that for any basketball player.

I hate to break it to you but for some guys those things aren't fixable and for some guys even if it is, they aren't interested in putting in the work to fix it.

Any guy can learn to shoot a decent shot, and I'm sure we'll see how interested he is in it.

Parker is just an player with elite athleticism who lacks basic fundamentals of the game. I'm not saying Barnes couldn't fix his game but I never saw him as a player who would turn things around. Hope he finds the right school.

Last edited:
We can all analyze his game and find things that he's good at or things he needs to work on but simple fact is that if you can't get on the floor for a .500 team with a roster filled with 3* players and 7 freshmen then it's time to find another spot.

Same reason why Dallas isn't playing D1 ball like he guaranteed us all he would be, or any college ball at all for that matter, he doesn't understand reality and thinks every player is Rudy.

Ending my banishment because you started picking on my boy. Lines have been crossed

Someone needs to bring some reality back to this place

Yes, you were just what this forum was missing. Personally I think if you want to come back you should have to pay a penalty...something like changing your avi to a picture of Barnes of forums choosing?

Reactions: 1 person
Except his side of the argument was the correct one yesterday

Again, much like Senior Drill and Buzz, if Vols30 agrees with you then you know you're wrong folks.

On a side note, did you even make it a week, I thought you'd be stronger than that...I think Dallas even lasted longer than a week when he self imposed a ban.

Reactions: 1 person
Again, much like Senior Drill and Buzz, if Vols30 agrees with you then you know you're wrong folks.

On a side note, did you even make it a week, I thought you'd be stronger than that...I think Dallas even lasted longer than a week when he self imposed a ban.

I agreed with you on Tyndall, so I guess SD was right by your logic

VN Store

Back