Kirkland commits!

Yes but it is rumors but that is who people have been saying that talked Cecil Cherry looking into Texas. I guess Cherry and Alvin Jr. are friends.

Also - Alvin Harper called in to the Tony Basilio show today and denied he had anything to do with Cecil leaving. Harper said he is stil a Vol but was upset the Vol coaches didn't look at Alvin Jr. and Harper thought it was because his son is a smaller receiver. Harper gave the example of how well Pig Howard is doing.

Oh, this is great news. Imagine what this staff could do if they allowed prospect parents to do the evaluations. Saban has been doing it that way for years and it seems to be working. :crazy:

I'm disappointed in Cherry. He's a good LB but I think we got a better one. Wonder which one committed first today.

Glad he is not coming, unsure of himself, possibly would have left after a year.....then comes the NEGAVOLS! "But, "But, there is a problem here, this isn't good"!

Spot on.. been studying them in their natural habitat? :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
So we lost 4 players. This is how you fix that. It means we have 4 schollys available. Just keep recruiting baby!!!

Reactions: 2 people
You really thought that post would get you some likes.
Sorry for your loss.

no not really, just thought it would evoke a negavol to respond to it! My only loss is a shred of common sense every time if read something you post!
I bet you would buy likes if you could....that is your life!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back