Kirkland commits!

He's faster, quicker and has another star to his name. Excellent job CBJ!

It would have been nice to kept Cherry with us but it didn't work. I think Kirkland is a little bit better if a player after wAtching videos on each one. The thing that stood out to me was Kirklands lateral speed.

Reactions: 2 people
Doesn't hurt that Michigan was his other choice and they're having a coaching debacle right now!

Excited about this class coming in! Our defense will be awesome!

If they hold this defensive class together, we are going to be nasty on that side of the ball.

And this is why recruiting matters. What you hope for is to have these classes every year. Then, you have multiple talented players at each position, and if a player doesn't pan out or wants to transfer, you don't even notice it.

We still need 1-2 more of these classes to get to where we want to go, but we should continue to win more games along the way.

Reactions: 1 person
Great get

One thing this staff is great at is recruiting

They're relentless when you see them in action after a loss and thinking to yourself these guys are really out here non-stop doing this.. Saw Thig and Jancek in action with Kirkland. Makes me feel we are in good hands..

Reactions: 1 person
They're relentless when you see them in action after a loss and thinking to yourself these guys are really out here non-stop doing this.. Saw Thig and Jancek in action with Kirkland. Makes me feel we are in good hands..

They could sell prophylactics to nuns

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back