Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

Everyone just chill. We don’t know who it’s gonna be, but I do know that his interview processes are in depth and DEEP. It very well could be someone completely out of the blue.

All I’m saying is that she was interviewed more than once, and Danny liked what he heard and her plans. It was the buzz that it was her,

….HOWEVER….

Danny is known for very secretive hiring processes, and for creating buzz around a name and then going a different direction.

Everyone just breathe and chill before getting out your pitchforks. Even if the hire isn’t exactly who you wanted keep in mind I know for a FACT that interest wasn’t an issue, so whoever gets hired they killed the interview and provided a plan for success that was approved of.
All that matters in the end is she wins

Jeff Not INsterested
USC not interested
Jackson state coach got a raise for some reason
Not heard from Breada
Not heard from Neil Ivy Cora Hall grand slam hire.

The four others besides Jackson state
Where home hires according to Cora Hall and John Adams
Please show us the undeniable proof of any of your statements.

I hate to bust y’all’s bubble, but ain’t no way in Hell DW is fired if he flubs on a WBB coaching hire. He’s one of the best AD’s in the nation and until he screws up football, he ain’t going nowhere.

If the coach hired isn’t exactly Pat Summit resurrected or Dawn Staley, just know that whoever was hired must’ve made a HUGE impression and crushed the interview and in-depth analysis.

If it is her this will be a repeat in 4 to 5 years.

DW deserves fired if true but West is never reliable
Not reliable? It’s a troll account.

DW is one of, if not the best athletic director in the country. If he chose to operate next season without a women’s basketball coach at all he would still not deserve to be fired.

Get a grip.

Jeff Not INsterested
USC not interested
Not heard from Breada

I hope at of that group it’s Brenda Freese

Jeff Not INsterested
USC not interested
Not heard from Breada

Respectfully, you also said there was 0% chance Kellie got fired this year.

VN Store

Back