Kentucky lost again

Yeah, whether it's true or not, not sure I'd buy the beat writers account of things as the truth given they were the target of the post.
Another from KSR basically has confirmed most of it but spun it all as no big deal. Like the NCAA investigation he said happened but it was just them asking questions because someone reported Kentucky for something and UK had all the right answers so the NCAA probably won't be going further.

Reactions: cncchris33
They're delusional on there. One of the few semi-rational ones noted who Duke and UNC hired. It wasn't blockbuster NC winners. They also noted that UK has never hired someone who'd won a national title.

One guy kept harping on Roy Williams leaving Kansas but apparently didn't know that he was a UNC guy from the Dean Smith tree before he ever coached at Kansas.

Many wanted to shoot for the moon and then settle for Pearl but the rose may be off that bloom with his flame out today.

Doug Dickey offered Williams a $1 million dollar salary and Williams declined that offer and recommended Green from Oregon who was a public relations disaster at Tennessee.

Reactions: Zues1
It's quite a show over there. Rumors that Klutch was dictating who started. Which was why Dillingham came off the bench. Assistant coaches having alcohol issues. Their collective being broke. They couldn't come up with the buyout money because the big boosters hate Cal so much they can't stomach paying him so much money. It should be quite a show next year. Hopefully this thread is on top 20 or so times next season.
What is Klutch?

Michigan wound up hiring Dusty May from FAU.
giphy.gif

It's quite a show over there. Rumors that Klutch was dictating who started. Which was why Dillingham came off the bench. Assistant coaches having alcohol issues. Their collective being broke. They couldn't come up with the buyout money because the big boosters hate Cal so much they can't stomach paying him so much money. It should be quite a show next year. Hopefully this thread is on top 20 or so times next season.

Me watching the meltdown with my Kentucky friends:

1711654054223.gif

From some moron over at Rupp Rafters... and this is why I hate UK with everything in me. Their fans are so arrogant and act like they're the best program in the country. They think they can go steal a coach from a program that's better than them in UConn. They think Billy Donovan will leave the NBA for them. Then they think they're too good for a coach that led Baylor to a Natty. I hope when it's all said and done Scott Drew uses them for a raise and they're stuck with Mark Pope or Richard Pitino, who would not only have to live up to Cal's success, but his Dad's. I HATE UK LOL!

"It’s simply disgusting how Calipari has lowered some of you all expectations so much that we settle for this and you act like you’re happy with it. This isn’t Tennessee. We should’ve been able to get whatever name we wanted and this wasn’t the name we wanted." - Regarding Scott Drew.

Let's bump this thread every time they get turned down.... hahaha they thought they were too good for Drew, but turns out they weren't good enough for Drew.

Reactions: Vols till I fall

VN Store

Back