Kentucky beats Florida

We live in a glass house so I'd be careful throwing stones.

There’s NOTHING I love more than seeing a Vols win and a Gator LOSS! This one was unbelievably funny! Go Vols. Beat the gators in 2 weeks!!

Here is a quote from Swamp gas.

"I’m upset.
I’m pissed off.

I’m drunk.

I want a coach that would take the number 2 team in the country down to the wire and lose going for the 2 pt conversion with 2 and 3 star talent. Don’t get me wrong. I’m still a Mullen supporter. But, I m not sure he’s the upper echelon, the cream of the crop, the upper tier.

A coach that loses to a team with 2 and 3 star talent, while running 4 and 5 star talent all Over the field, even if it’s only his second game, has an uphill battle from this point forward.

I’m used to losing now. I expect to lose now.
I’m too emotionally involved. I’ve watched this for too long. I’m not a newbie either.
I was here in 1980 and beyond.

Tonight.
Was ********."

They think they settled for Mullens when the one’s they wanted said no. They are completely down on Mullens and think Franks can’t throw at all. Go Vols. Beat some gators.​

Good news, Franks doesn't have what it takes. Bad news, the backup will come in two weeks from now and hit the throw of his life to make us look silly again.

I thought before the season we were better than them, the WVU game didn't change my assessment. I'm not sure who on Florida's schedule they beat in the SEC. Prepare for true Butch/Hoke gloryhole action for the Gators this year!

VN Store

Back