Kentucky beats Florida

I don't understand the negativity here.

We should take away two things tonight.

Tennessee did exactly what they were supposed to do, dominate against a cupcake team (something we couldn't do last year I might add)

Florida did not. They were 14 point favorites, they lost by 11.

Thats all that matters right now. This is something that is definitely a confidence killer, but there is still a game between us and them so who knows what will happen.

for now, I'll be smiling when I go to bed tonight.

I don't watch florida. However, had I known, I would have this one for sure. Got no problem with Mullin, just their fans, worst lot of the whole bunch.

I have absolutely 0 respect for Florida fans. I hate many teams, but none as much as Florida and that is because they have the most horrible fanbase I have ever seen.

How? I thought we had a chance against UK, now im not so sure
Florida is not the power that the media makes them out to be. We know about the games in November but we need to pick one up on that murders row of 5 games, now it looks possible. Yes we are not the top team but we have a fighters chance.

Tennessee did exactly what they were supposed to do, dominate against a cupcake team (something we couldn't do last year I might add)

Thats all that matters right now. This is something that is definitely a confidence killer, but there is still a game between us and them so who knows what will happen.

Were they really? I don't understand why they were getting so much respect? They were even ranked. They were 4-7 last year and also have a new staff.

Florida is not the power that the media makes them out to be. We know about the games in November but we need to pick one up on that murders row of 5 games, now it looks possible. Yes we are not the top team but we have a fighters chance.
Loo, sure.

Were they really? I don't understand why they were getting so much respect? They were even ranked. They were 4-7 last year and also have a new staff.

They were, according to the ESPN the line at kickoff was 13.5 Florida.

And no I have absolutely no idea why they were ranked when it was pretty clear they didn't belong there. For some reason TPTB have a hard on for them.

Attachments

• IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 21
Give it time. Dawg fans will be intolerable.

My hatred for Florida fans come from when I was student. They are still the only fanbase I have ever seen laugh, cheer and celebrate when one of our players lay injured on the field carried off with a stretcher. This wasn't one or two, this was near about the entire visiting section. Never seen that in any of the many football games i've been to, not Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky. None of them, when any player not matter the team, lay injured on the field, you do not cheer that an 18 year old kid might have a life changing injury that affects his entire life. Its despicable.

We did dominate against Indiana St. last year.

More from Swampgas...

ArtDecoGC Hall of Fame
Where to begin?
1. Is it legal to hold on the o line now?
2. Does Grantham teach arm tackling in practice?
3. Is Feleipe too mentally damaged to repair now?
4. Why is our defense sucking wind every play?
5. How can we not get pressure with 4 but UK pressures us with 3?
6. Is it Emory time?
7. Can you revoke scholarships?
8. Remember in 2005 something about Urban holding a housecleaning team meeting on a plane flight back from an away game? Can we take this team to Gainesville airport tonight and do the same?​

Reactions: Behr
We did dominate against Indiana St. last year.

Not quite as well and never after a loss. When we lost to Florida we struggled against every other team including Ecking out a 3 point win against UMASS

The fact that we could shake it off and desisively win after a bad loss is a good thing, its something we haven't been able to do.

They think they settled for Mullens when the one’s they wanted said no. They are completely down on Mullens and think Franks can’t throw at all. Go Vols. Beat some gators.​

Who is Mullens?

Hopefully we can beat them in a couple weeks so UF will definitely be JORT (Jealous Of Rocky Top) Nation...

Reactions: ttocswob
More from Swampgas. This is in reference to the guy flipping the bird to UK fans. Lol

jcpGC Hall of Fame
ApexNC said:
Thank goodness he didn't have his AR-15​
All we need is some frying pans around these parts!!​

My hatred for Florida fans come from when I was student. They are still the only fanbase I have ever seen laugh, cheer and celebrate when one of our players lay injured on the field carried off with a stretcher. This wasn't one or two, this was near about the entire visiting section. Never seen that in any of the many football games i've been to, not Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky. None of them, when any player not matter the team, lay injured on the field, you do not cheer that an 18 year old kid might have a life changing injury that affects his entire life. Its despicable.

Was there in '93 and '95 so I've seen some questionable behavior but looking back, I chalk it up to being a program starved for success and they didn't know how to act. Remember it's been since 1980 when the dawgs won their MNC. IF they win one soon, there will be no comparison and you'll see a new level of bad behavior.

Was there in '93 and '95 so I've seen some questionable behavior but looking back, I chalk it up to being a program starved for success and they didn't know how to act. Remember it's been since 1980 when the dawgs won their MNC. IF they win one soon, there will be no comparison and you'll see a new level of bad behavior.
I disagree.

Don't get me wrong, Alabama fans are insufferable because of their success. But I still have yet to see them cheer when an opposing player is hurt.

I was at TN from 08-12 so Florida wasn't exactly in their prime, but there is no excuse for such disgusting behavior. You do not celebrate when a kid is hurt. Thats basic human decency and they failed.

Reactions: TNfan#2
I disagree.

Don't get me wrong, Alabama fans are insufferable because of their success. But I still have yet to see them cheer when an opposing player is hurt.

I was at TN from 08-12 so Florida wasn't exactly in their prime, but there is no excuse for such disgusting behavior. You do not celebrate when a kid is hurt. Thats basic human decency and they failed.
You need to watch the 85 game when Tony Robinson shredded his knee. You'll see the crowd noise die down while players are getting up after the play. When it is apparent that Robinson was not getting up and was the only one left on the ground, then you will hear the entire stadium erupt in euphoria. The television camera pans the stadium and red clad bama fans are dancing in the isles. You should see it some time.

VN Store

Back