Kentucky Basketball

Cats beat the Rebels last night 84-70. Henderson reacts to a call that he disagrees with:

31e2414bf4f38ea4f2d9e65cd16bacba.gif

He needs help.

Not the best at reading lips, but did he say "oh my F-ing God"?

To second Brian, yes. And the guy in the white hat in the crowd is saying, "Come on, ref!" And everyone else is just generally looking stupid.

To second Brian, yes. And the guy in the white hat in the crowd is saying, "Come on, ref!" And everyone else is just generally looking stupid.

As the assistant behind Andy Kennedy says "bulls**t, bulls**t!"

#READINGLIPS

Andy Kennedy dead man walking.

Stop it. Makes you look bush league.

Is it "Bush league"? Or is it "Busch league"? Or maybe it's all just a big spelling joke. I see "Bush league" a lot though. I have no clue what a "Bush league" is, although it is apt considering both presidents we had under that name.

Stop it. Makes you look bush league.

He pushed off to create separation and then drew a foul that had the announcers complaining.

It was an offensive foul, though few refs will call it in that spot, especially on the road.
But, if they're going to let the push off go, they should have let the ensuing foul, which was very debatable, go as well.

Former Cat Preston LeMaster cited for selling counterfeit UK basketball tickets

Rumors have circled about this story for a while, and now it looks like it’s finally out. LEX18 is reporting that former UK walk-on Preston LeMaster has been cited by Lexington Police for selling counterfeit UK basketball tickets.

Police say LeMaster, who played for UK from 2002 to 2006, bought real tickets to the games then photocopied them to sell. He was cited for theft by deception over $500.

In 2011, LeMaster was named the head basketball coach at East Ridge High School in Lick Creek, Kentucky after making the rounds as an assistant for several years. His father, Jim, also played for the Cats from 1965-1968.

Well that sucks.

VN Store

Back