Kentucky Basketball

No.

My cousins husband is a huge cat fan. He brought up to me the other day that he has not seen UK's black players shake hands with opposing white players after games. He said he was skeptical at first when hearing it but has watched this season and said it's so. I'm not trying to stir up any racial b.s. [ I hate that stuff] but I swear this is what he told me. Anyone else notice this?

I can't speak from having seen anything like that myself. But coming from my cuz it was a bit strange.

These young cats seem to get rattled a bit when playing in rowdy away venues (Louisville, Vandy, Miss St).

Great talent across the board and a few really good motor guys but still some tentativeness that hopefully gets worked out.

As for the handshaking thing, I went and rechecked the game videos and there is certainly no such issue.

Bump. We're closing in on game day for the kittens. Hopefully it's an injury free game, and a good one. I saw a story yesterday about Fox being hurt for you guys, seriously hope it's not serious. That said, the kittens suck and I hope they go home crying, and you ky fans cry as well.

P.S. I'm from Kentucky, so you can't be mad.😬

Bump. We're closing in on game day for the kittens. Hopefully it's an injury free game, and a good one. I saw a story yesterday about Fox being hurt for you guys, seriously hope it's not serious. That said, the kittens suck and I hope they go home crying, and you ky fans cry as well.

P.S. I'm from Kentucky, so you can't be mad.😬

We mad.

Reactions: 1 person
Elite Eight.

Stings but I'll take it. We beat a great Wichita State team. Beat a great UCLA squad. Went toe to toe with UNC, who have a loaded team.

Onto the next year.

VN Store

Back