Kentucky Basketball

This team isn't as bad as last years UK team but far inferior to 2 years ago. If only we woulda had them at home....

Reactions: 1 person
I don't watch every UK game, but what has happen to WCS? He was having a great start to the season.

Do you see this BS? Refs are paid off. It is obvious. Love Mizzous coach getting pissed off

Do you see this BS? Refs are paid off. It is obvious. Love Mizzous coach getting pissed off

UK has 3 players in foul trouble, and 11 fouls to Mizzou's 9. GTFO with that weak sauce.

It was one missed call, and I watched them call 2 OBVIOUS make up calls.

Good road win for the Cats. Worked through some foul trouble and a furious Mizzou run at the end.

If you took your head out of your ass you would have noticed we were in worse foul trouble. And like hardwood said, there was at least one make-up call right after it.

Reactions: 1 person
UF pounded A&M by 33 -- I hate UF, but I am thinking they have a great shot at the NC

UK may have found something with this lineup.

The senior kid is adding some stability that's been sorely lacking.

No, I want you to say their names. Go ahead.

Tell us all that walk-on Jared Polson and uber-bust Jon Hood (Sr., has played a grand total of 378 minutes over his career, all mop-up duty) are your "seniors who will contribute materially" this year.

SAY IT!

I think I did before.

UK may have found something with this lineup.

The senior kid is adding some stability that's been sorely lacking.

I agree. We've all seen that all those freshmen need the stabilizing effect of experience.

Its still 9 hours till tip off but here is how this should play out.

Young and Prather will end up in foul trouble early. Randle will do his little cute spin move and either a foul will be called or he will go over the back for the put back with no foul called. Johnson will miss several shots from 5 feet of the basket and will go over the back for the rebound with no foul called. The Harrison twins will drive to the basket and throw up a wild shot while failing to land on their feet. If Florida makes a run Polson will enter the game, Make 2 3's and 3 rebounds, then immediately replaced after momentum is gained. When The Harrison Twins are whistled for a Foul they will act like a 5 year who doesn't get their way. Coach Calapari will be shown throughout the game whining to the officials or at the far end of the bench yelling at the white guys who never get in. In the end Kentucky Kentucky will shoot 43 free throws compared for 24 for Florida. If Florida wins Cal will say "Were everybody's Superbowl" or " Were not that Good of a Team."

I do not expect Florida to win at coRuppt Arena with the Rupparees and all but who knows...........

Haha this is what is great about some fans. So bitter, so jelly.

Its still 9 hours till tip off but here is how this should play out.

Young and Prather will end up in foul trouble early. Randle will do his little cute spin move and either a foul will be called or he will go over the back for the put back with no foul called. Johnson will miss several shots from 5 feet of the basket and will go over the back for the rebound with no foul called. The Harrison twins will drive to the basket and throw up a wild shot while failing to land on their feet. If Florida makes a run Polson will enter the game, Make 2 3's and 3 rebounds, then immediately replaced after momentum is gained. When The Harrison Twins are whistled for a Foul they will act like a 5 year who doesn't get their way. Coach Calapari will be shown throughout the game whining to the officials or at the far end of the bench yelling at the white guys who never get in. In the end Kentucky Kentucky will shoot 43 free throws compared for 24 for Florida. If Florida wins Cal will say "Were everybody's Superbowl" or " Were not that Good of a Team."

I do not expect Florida to win at coRuppt Arena with the Rupparees and all but who knows...........

VN Store

Back