Kavanaugh Confirmation

WITCHES PLAN TO GATHER IN BROOKLYN TO CURSE KAVANAUGH AND THE PATRIARCHY

Occultists in Brooklyn are inviting practitioners of witchcraft to place a hex on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and the patriarchy.

Catland, an establishment that describes itself as “Brooklyn’s premiere occult bookshop & spiritual community space,” recently issued an invitation on Facebook which read, “Please join us for a public hex on Brett Kavanaugh, upon all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them.”

Witches Plan To Gather In Brooklyn To Curse Kavanaugh And The Patriarchy

Didn’t they do the same thing to Trump ? If that’s how their hex’s turn out , by all means have at it , K will most likely be 90 before he retires with that kind of help lol

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

Occultists in Brooklyn are inviting practitioners of witchcraft to place a hex on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and the patriarchy.

Catland, an establishment that describes itself as “Brooklyn’s premiere occult bookshop & spiritual community space,” recently issued an invitation on Facebook which read, “Please join us for a public hex on Brett Kavanaugh, upon all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them.”

I like that they’re asking $10 per person and half will go to charity. If half the interested people show up they’ll clear $25k. I guess witches are also capitalists.

There's your democratic party.

Believe I have a picture of the coven leader.

hillaryclinton-the-witch.jpg

These Dims have gone run off the cliff head first. There’s nothing that can save them. Has to be embarrassing to even agree with what they stand for. But, we a few on here that do and that’s scary.

Nobody knows what they stand for. Rooting? Rioting? Protesting? Free stuff? To be offended? The list goes on.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Notice how her family was completely MIA from this whole ordeal. Her parents & brothers were complete no-shows. It’s not like they are poor and couldn’t make it. They live in Bethesda and her dad was president of a prominent C.C. it’s clear they were like “not this again”.

Woman accusing Murphy staffer of rape says she 'received no justice'
The woman who accused a senior staffer in Gov. Phil Murphy's administration of sexually assaulting while he worked for Murphy's campaign last year is a state official who says she is now telling her story because she has "received no justice."

Katie Brennan, who later volunteered for the campaign and is now the chief of staff at the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency, detailed her allegations against Albert J. Alvarez publicly for the first time in a story published by the Wall Street Journal on Sunday afternoon.

"I have pursued every form of justice available," Brennan, 31, of Jersey City told The Journal. "But it has become clear that this system is not built for survivors."

Does anyone find this woman credible?

The woman who accused a senior staffer in Gov. Phil Murphy's administration of sexually assaulting while he worked for Murphy's campaign last year is a state official who says she is now telling her story because she has "received no justice."

Katie Brennan, who later volunteered for the campaign and is now the chief of staff at the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency, detailed her allegations against Albert J. Alvarez publicly for the first time in a story published by the Wall Street Journal on Sunday afternoon.

"I have pursued every form of justice available," Brennan, 31, of Jersey City told The Journal. "But it has become clear that this system is not built for survivors."

What does this have to do with Kavanaugh?

What does this have to do with Kavanaugh?
Believing women that allege rape or sexual assault. This woman didn't wait 35 years and still seeking justice. I say it has quite a bit to do with someone sitting on the Supreme Court that is only there because you didn't believe his accuser.

Believing women that allege rape or sexual assault. This woman didn't wait 35 years and still seeking justice. I say it has quite a bit to do with someone sitting on the Supreme Court that is only there because you didn't believe his accuser.
Well that and everyone she said may have knowledge said they had no clue what she was talking about.

Ok cool. So even though no evidence has come forward, despite an FBI investigation, that corroborates Fords testimony, Kavanaugh is still guilty? So we should just accept any womans word as absolute truth when they claim they were sexually assaulted? Gotcha Mickey.

Do I believe Ford was sexually assaulted? Yes I do. Do I believe it was Kavanaugh? No I dont.

Ok cool. So even though no evidence has come forward, despite an FBI investigation, that corroborates Fords testimony, Kavanaugh is still guilty? So we should just accept any womans word as absolute truth when they claim they were sexually assaulted? Gotcha Mickey.

Do I believe Ford was sexually assaulted? Yes I do. Do I believe it was Kavanaugh? No I dont.
I have no reason to believe she was assaulted at all. She’s a liar IMO.

It was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll. Get it.

Based on your belief about K and his accuser, what does that alone do for this womans accusations? In your mind, go through all the questions you had about Ford. Where is the evidence? Where are the witnesses? Why didn't she report it? And tell me what that sh!tshow about K did for this woman's credibility? Did Ford hurt other women who wish to come forward?

Believing just because she made the claim is just as wrong as doing it with Ford or anyone else.

These situations are very different in a lot of ways. One of which you pointed out.

There is evidence that they had sex, I'm assuming the DNA matched. He didnt deny sex but said it was consensual.
In Fords case there was no physical evidence or even a report at the time. And K didnt admit to them being in a consensual situation that she just lied about.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

She told her husband and a friend immediately after it happened and went to the hospital to be examined the next day..... had she waited 35 years I don't think I'd believe her

She's more credible, but to be fair there are a lot of things to be considered. To automatically condemn the guy isn't fair either. One could just as easily say she banged him in hopes of getting an opportunity in the administration, but became vindictive when he said he wouldn't help her.

She's more credible, but to be fair there are a lot of things to be considered. To automatically condemn the guy isn't fair either. One could just as easily say she banged him in hopes of getting an opportunity in the administration, but became vindictive when he said he wouldn't help her.

Or her hubby found out and she screams rape....

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back