Kavanaugh Confirmation

Honestly, i hope it doesnt hurt women from coming forward about sexual assault. Past or present. Women should always come forward with that because of the severity of the crime. I wish there was a much better way than the he said/she said.

The Senate public spectacle is definitely not the appropriate place for something this to be, for lack of a better word, judged. The court wouldn't be much better because the burden of proof is what it is. I hate it for Ford and all the others that wish to come forward, but in order for justice to be served, it needs to be reported as close to the time of the so called misconduct, abuse, or rape. Another point is that it need to be taken to the authorities and not the institutions such as school or work supervisors.

The Senate public spectacle is definitely not the appropriate place for something this to be, for lack of a better word, judged. The court wouldn't be much better because the burden of proof is what it is. I hate it for Ford and all the others that wish to come forward, but in order for justice to be served, it needs to be reported as close to the time of the so called misconduct, abuse, or rape. Another point is that it need to be taken to the authorities and not the institutions such as school or work supervisors.

I agree. Because crimes like this can ruin lives.

Reactions: LouderVol
You mean to tell me that her testimony was politically motivated? I guess it wasn't rehearsed or planned then? But she was so "credible". Never mind that there are huge gaps and factual issues with her testimony and no corroboration.

Don't look too closely, you might not like what you see and if you do and dare speak of it you will be painted with the broad brush of "rape enabler."

Reactions: BigOrangeD
You mean to tell me that her testimony was politically motivated? I guess it wasn't rehearsed or planned then? But she was so "credible". Never mind that there are huge gaps and factual issues with her testimony and no corroboration.

Don't look too closely, you might not like what you see and if you do and dare speak of it you will be painted with the broad brush of "rape enabler."
In order, slightly, noooooooo ( sarcasm ),no, yes and yes. 😀

Reactions: 37L1
Maxine Waters: Justice Brett Kavanaugh ‘Won’t Rest Easy in His Job’

Ahead of this past weekend’s 2018 Merge Summit in Los Angeles, California, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told Black Hollywood Live’s Tsahai Wilson that newly confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh “won’t rest easy in his job.”

VIDEO:
Maxine Waters: Justice Brett Kavanaugh 'Won’t Rest Easy in his Job'

Ahead of this past weekend’s 2018 Merge Summit in Los Angeles, California, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told Black Hollywood Live’s Tsahai Wilson that newly confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh “won’t rest easy in his job.”

VIDEO:

Keep on a talkin Maxine between you and EW you are determined to make sure the conservatives get out and vote .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I find it scary that so many think allegation alone should be able to determine guilt.
What's really interesting is how many proven false allegations have come out in the news over the last few years.
Next would be the lefts silence regarding Ellison. I have my doubts about these allegations as well, but the disparity in coverage and lack of comment from the left is alarming.
I can promise you if Trump's was as involved in getting someone to bring allegations against a Democrat, the left would go crazy. We have a money trail in the Ford deal that ties right to Katz. In other words, the Ford thing was coordinated behind the scenes by those with an agenda and ties to the Democrats and the Clintons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37L1 and tennvols77

VIDEO:
She's an idiot. The only two that are more stupid are Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

What is interesting is that Kavanaugh went from a sexual assaulter to rapist over the course of that farce. All these triggered liberal women refer to him as a rapist. I didn't hang on every word of Ford's, but I certainly don't recall her saying she was raped. The whole thing was orchestrated by DiFi to achieve the triggering of her base. ' Mission Accomplished'

What is interesting is that Kavanaugh went from a sexual assaulter to rapist over the course of that farce. All these triggered liberal women refer to him as a rapist. I didn't hang on every word of Ford's, but I certainly don't recall her saying she was raped. The whole thing was orchestrated by DiFi to achieve the triggering of her base. ' Mission Accomplished'

Yep and her base are Low IQ.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

Swetnick accused him of being a serial gang rapist.

High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They ‘Just Don’t Like Him’

High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They ‘Just Don’t Like Him’
Lawyer says his client "was basically being tortured in school by the other students."

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney."

Lawyer says his client "was basically being tortured in school by the other students."

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney."

I hope they win every dime possible.

#metoo

VN Store

Back