Kavanaugh Confirmation

She is the result of 30 years of teaching regurgitation without teaching how to think critically and analytically. She literally hasn't a clue.

I've come to the conclusion that liberals wish that the movie Demolition Man was real life.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Don't blame him.

Trump snubs Feinstein, Harris to nominate conservative judges to liberal 9th Circuit

President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges.

Presidents traditionally work with senators from judicial nominees' home state -- in this case, California -- to put forward judicial picks. They often seek what's known as a "blue slip," or an opinion from those senators.

But in a snub to California Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, the White House announced Wednesday that Trump had nominated Patrick Bumatay, Daniel Collins and Kenneth Kiyul Lee (all from the Golden State, and reportedly all members of the conservative Federalist Society) to the influential circuit. The court, with a sprawling purview representing nine Western states, has long been a thorn in the side of the Trump White House, with rulings against the travel ban and limits on funding to "sanctuary cities."

Feinstein and Harris reacted angrily to the news of the latest appointments. Feinstein said in a statement that she had been prepared to accept a reported White House proposal of three other judges.

Because she's been so willing to work with him otherwise...

I think I'll buy KennedyatChappaquiddick.com and make it a forum for the families of women murdered by democrats.

Don't bother. The Kennedy's have done a good enough job at killing themselves off or getting caught killing other people that there is not enough of them left to fool with. MAGA!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. they put all their eggs in the supreme court and lost.

They have big balls and no shame to even try and act surprised that he’s giving them the finger after they have spent everyday of his administration trying to run him down and resist at every turn . I think it’s funny that their are losing their 9th where their bread and butter is at .

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Will the complaints become public? I would like to know what they are but only after the court has investigated. American don't need another media Sh!t show.
Did you even read the article, Poindexter?

The 15 complaints, related to statements Kavanaugh made during his Senate confirmation hearings

Nothing sinister .....

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
WITCHES PLAN TO GATHER IN BROOKLYN TO CURSE KAVANAUGH AND THE PATRIARCHY

Occultists in Brooklyn are inviting practitioners of witchcraft to place a hex on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and the patriarchy.

Catland, an establishment that describes itself as “Brooklyn’s premiere occult bookshop & spiritual community space,” recently issued an invitation on Facebook which read, “Please join us for a public hex on Brett Kavanaugh, upon all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them.”

Witches Plan To Gather In Brooklyn To Curse Kavanaugh And The Patriarchy

VN Store

Back