Kahlil McKenzie already has NFL-ready body

Apples vs oranges here.

Mosley came in as a 370 lb project with a great sense of humor who promptly catches a bad break and misses out on much needed physical training in his RS season.

KMac arrives as a 350 lb 5* NFL ready DT who will start the day he steps on campus.

At this point KMac would destroy Mosley.

The levels of intensity definitely offset...gentle giant vs intense maniac? Know where my bet goes.

Just take a look at the kid's legs KMac was going up against. He is no slouch, shows a lot of weight work, but as you and everybody can plainly see he had never been up against what KMac is. In watching some of the Youtube videos and such on KMac, he usually runs his drills where he has hands on the QB dummy in less than 3 seconds. It is going to be a howl when it's 3rd down and we really need a stop to watch our DC just let him go. A snot bubble blowing mad as hell comin' fo yo donkey KMac will be fun to behold. I suspect he'll be making highlight reels for some time.

Not only will that be fun to watch, but that sentence was just fun to read and imagine.

This takes me to my happy place.

8fQdHW.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back