Kahlil McKenzie already has NFL-ready body

Yeah, but is he in UT shape.... I think not, after our Strength coach gets a hold of him he will loose 30-40 lbs and replace it with 20lbs of muscle, but KM will be a MONSTER with a TANK as his mechanism....teams are going to have tough time running up the middle...good luck ARKY.

Yeah.....no.

Did you just arbitrarily pull those numbers out of thin air?

You see in the bowl game where he was blocking for a punt or field goal. He was blocking on the edge, two defensive guys one with each arm.

Reactions: 1 person
Just your daily reminder, if Khalil were in the NFL draft this year, he would've tied for 6th in bench press numbers, including out benching the outland trophy winner.

He's so barely legal he'd be on girls gone wild if he were a woman.

Reactions: 9 people
He looked really good at the opening in July. He looked out of shape at the Army game. Butch and Lawson will make Mckenzie a machine. I can't wait to see him play!!

He couldn't work out for months before the Army game because he had knee surgery in September for a meniscus tear. Thats why he was out of shape. Yet he still dominated.

I expect him to look like he did at the opening, maybe even better, when he arrives to Rocky Top in the summer. This is a determined and hard working kid. I don't think we need to worry about him staying in shape. He carries 330+ lbs exceptionally well.

Please play at least 3 years!

:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

This kid doesn't need the $s, he's a VFL.I actually expect to see him leading the band ala Peyton his senior year.

It's almost not fair to the other teams with how good Kahlil is right now. Dude is a monster and will eat offensive lineman all game.
6'4", 310 & ferocious, had to be double teamed almost the entire Under Armour All Star game.

Kahlil_gif1.gif
If I'm not mistaken this occurred the summer between his Jr & sr year of hs, he's bigger, badder, & better now.

Kahlil will push Tuttle to his potential. They will feed off of each other and is going to be a great next few years watching these guys hold down the middle.
Then it will be time for Jalen McKenzie to don the orange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
BEWARE...The KMac attack is coming soon to a stadium near you!!!

The Big Orange bone crunchers are going to dominate!

Keep your fear, the Tennessee D line is near!

Your QB better be able to run because playing the bonecruncher D line won't be any fun!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I remember during his recruitment someone here said we should temper back a little because he needed to be in our strength program for a while until he's ready...I laughed...I had just read an article saying he may be "too muscle-bound" and need to tweak his workouts a little to make sure he stays loose and flexible...Yeah I don't think our weight program, as good as it is, is going to make him much stronger, faster, bigger than he already is....Probably would have a hard time hitting a golf ball...with all that bulk...We just hope he can stay healthy...

Joe Tessitore(sp) just said he was calling the UT spring game.
He'll get to see the "Big Hoss" up close. He's really looking forward to it. :peace2:

GO VOLS!

Where do you get your info? Kahil won't be in the spring game, he's not on campus.....OK

He's still got a way to go before he's NFL ready. Hopefully he'll be good enough after three seasons at UT he's be a first round draft pick.

This kid doesn't need the $s, he's a VFL.I actually expect to see him leading the band ala Peyton his senior year.

doesn't mean you risk injury if you're projected in the top-10, though

But Luginbill said he was just a space eater! Idiot.

He is a space eater, plus he's going to eat all those aliens running through those gaps.

KMac is the real deal. He has been around football, NFL all his life....He knows what it takes. I'm sure he has learned a few pointers from some past and present NFL'ers including his dad and uncle....:hi:

VN Store

Back