Kahlil declares for draft

You have a delusional view on many of our players. I’m not sure if you say the stuff you say because your looking for a rise, or because your IQ is truly that low. It’s not a good look either way. You can’t argue with any of the stats these people have posted. I get that the nfl looks for big men to clog gaps, but given our rush yards per attempt, he can’t even do that. The nfl likes players that can clog gaps, and make plays. Mack does neither. He will be sitting the bench somewhere. I’d bet money on that.

In fairness, making 400k a year to ride the bench and not get your brain turned to mush is solid work if you can get it.

Reactions: 1 person
Please direct me to this tape. Because I didn't see that at all. In most of the games, we were stout defensively in the first half. And we only got gashed later in the game after the offense couldn't move the ball and our guys got gassed.

I was actually impressed by KMac's endurance this year. He played a ton of snaps and didn't get as tired as I thought he would.

Turn on any game

Not that I saw. And I watched the defensive line frequently.

KMac always stood his ground against the run. And on passing downs got some decent pass rush up the middle on bull rushes.

KMac will be drafted higher than you guys think.

Let’s make a paypal bet on what round you think this bum will go in. He will be lucky to get drafted period. And I’m not counting the raiders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

KMac always stood his ground against the run. And on passing downs got some decent pass rush up the middle on bull rushes.

I think you don't watch any games at all.

Reactions: 4 people
meh...

giphy.gif

Please direct me to this tape. Because I didn't see that at all. In most of the games, we were stout defensively in the first half. And we only got gashed later in the game after the offense couldn't move the ball and our guys got gassed.

I was actually impressed by KMac's endurance this year. He played a ton of snaps and didn't get as tired as I thought he would.

That word and the 2017 UT defense used together, wreaks of idiocy that has no limit.

I think in this case you are going to want everyone else to be correct here.

If you are right and KMac was getting it done and commanding double teams, it says the rest of your front seven is as useless as air brakes on a pregnant turtle.

The rest of the front was okay. The problem was at linebacker. In particular Colton Jumper. We were terrible in the second level.

We also had poor coaching.

And lack of depth exposed us in the second half after our offense couldn't move the ball.

Tennessee was dead last in the SEC defensively in yards per rushing attempt at 5.43.

You don't finish dead last in rushing yards per attempt with a nose tackle who is getting it done.

No, it's not a big loss.

Agree. Only a loss in that we’ll be missing a warm body for depth/rotation issues. He never sniffed his billing, not remotely close. Hope it turns out to be the right decision for him. Our DL won’t particularly miss him.

5.43 yards per rushing attempt allowed is the 2nd worst average by an SEC team in the last 10 years. Only 2016 Arkansas (5.91) gave up more yards per rushing attempt in the last ten years by an SEC team

No other SEC team in the last ten years allowed 3,000+ rushing yards in a season

Don’t let a good fact get in the way of D4H’s ridiculous opinion.

That last part will be true if he’s drafted whatsoever. If he goes in the 7th round, he’d be drafted higher than most think. Unless daddy forces Gruden to take him which won’t happen.

He did NOT stand his ground! You have to be trolling. He got bent over backwards on the goal line three separate times. And I mean folded like a lawn chair. That won’t work.

He could have flourished as the nose tackle in CJP's defense.

Best of luck to him in the NFL and perhaps the Raiders might draft him.

Turn on any game

If he did, he’d have no earthly idea what he’d be watching. Anybody who thinks KMac played great last year, while “anchoring” one of the very worst defensive lines in the country is out of his mind....which explains D4H’s posts.

Damn. Didn’t see that one coming. Best of luck to the guy.

On a selfish note, it’s so disappointing to see these kids that have been on campus and not accomplish what we or even more importantly they thought they would. I was always waiting for KMAC to break out like Big John.

The rest of the front was okay. The problem was at linebacker. In particular Colton Jumper. We were terrible in the second level.

We also had poor coaching.

And lack of depth exposed us in the second half after our offense couldn't move the ball.

cfbstats.com - 2017 Southeastern Conference Team Leaders

cfbstats.com - 2017 Southeastern Conference Team Leaders

As the links will show. Tennessee allowed 5.02 yards per attempt in the 1st half. They allowed 5.76 yards per attempt in the 2nd half.

So, yeah, it was worse in the 2nd half. Over 5 yards per carry in the 1st half ain't exactly getting it done.

Reactions: 2 people
Big time loss. He's the only true nose tackle we have.

With that said, he'll get drafted higher than most think. He was great this past season.

Solid NFL starter.

Hahahahahaha. He’s a softie. Definitely needs some coaching and way more motivation. Stay off the twitter and love the game.

Uh what? Poor decision. Gaulden and Kelly will at least get drafted. K-mac, I dunno. Maybe. Doubtful.

Well the Raiders haven't reen ran that great under Reggie, so I could see him getting some bad advice.

How high do we guys think?

VN Store

Back