Kahlil declares for draft

You'll be surprised how many people here are looking forward to it. Last years rankings were a smash hit as evidenced by the nearly 1,500 posts that thread has right now.

This year's draft is even better. So expect even more in depth analysis and more players ranked.

Yes, in the same way Tommy Wiseau's The Room is a "smash hit".

Reactions: 2 people
WalterFootball.com: 2016 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

2016 NFL Draft: Wentz, Goff lead deep quarterback class - NFL.com

Quit pretending Wentz was some great display of prescience on your part. AT WORST he was pretty much the 1B vs 1A selection. Actually it's the guy you flat out dissed, Goff, that made you look far worse than Wentz did to make you look good.

Fair enough. I don't talk about Wentz much for that reason. Everyone else had him ranked high.

The QB I've hitched my evaluation wagon to is Josh Dobbs. If he doesn't become an NFL superstar then I will stop making predictions about anyone. There isn't a QB prospect I've been more confident about. In fact only Saquon Barkley is more of a sure bet to be a superstar in the NFL than Josh Dobbs. That's how confident am I in him.

This upcoming NFL season is when you will realize just how gifted I am. Ya'll tried to play me when it came to Alvin Kamara with this revisionist history. But once Dobbs becomes a superstar (a guy most of ya'll thought would never even make it to the NFL), that is when you'll realize I know what I'm talking about.

Josh Dobbs = my greatest call

Fair enough. I don't talk about Wentz much for that reason. Everyone else had him ranked high.

The QB I've hitched my evaluation wagon to is Josh Dobbs. If he doesn't become an NFL superstar then I will stop making predictions about anyone. There isn't a QB prospect I've been more confident about. In fact only Saquon Barkley is more of a sure bet to be a superstar in the NFL than Josh Dobbs. That's how confident am I in him.

This upcoming NFL season is when you will realize just how gifted I am. Ya'll tried to play me when it came to Alvin Kamara with this revisionist history. But once Dobbs becomes a superstar (a guy most of ya'll thought would never even make it to the NFL), that is when you'll realize I know what I'm talking about.

You are good for a laugh.

Just to toss it out there you do realize that losses count too, not just wins...right? A surgeon that has 40 out of 50 patients die on his table isn't somebody I want operating on anyone I care about. For a golfer that hit a couple eagles in a round makes for some nice highlight footage but if he shot a 150 overall then "great golfer" isn't going to be on everyone's lips. The baseball player that hit the longest ever homer is going to have something to talk about but if he's also also lugging around a .125 batting average...

Any of this sinking in? When being correct is the statistical outlier (where you absolutely are now in your prediction history) it very, very much damages the credibility of what you get right.

In all honesty if you just took a scalpel and carved out your enormously oversized hyperbole gland it would do you a world of good.

Reactions: 3 people
When being correct is the statistical outlier (where you absolutely are now in your prediction history) it very, very much damages the credibility of what you get right.

Well said.

I mean a broken clock is right twice a day.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back