Justified

Cracks me up that all the simple folks dream of saving their money and moving to Lexington.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cracks me up that all the simple folks dream of saving their money and moving to Lexington.

I lived in KY (Lexington) for 3 years and nothing about this show reminds me of KY.

I do like the show though.

I watch the show regularly. But Hollywood never as been able to get character\flavor of us Appalachian American\Redneck hillbilly types.

Next week looks awesome.

Side note- That's the second Deadwood alum on this show in three weeks.

i watched the first couple of episodes and completely forgot about this show. no doubt its good, i'll have to get on hulu and catch back up

Just on DEMANDED this Tuesday's episode. It is gettin good.

Cant stand how much I look forward too the next episode!!

Eva is so annoying. I wish they'd kill her off already.

I wished the season wasn't about to end...one more episode, I expect there to be some twists in this one...love this show.

I wished the season wasn't about to end...one more episode, I expect there to be some twists in this one...love this show.
Really? Just one more this season?

Dang. Wonder how long we must wait for the next one?

I was really hoping/thinking they would have the finale on the 22nd and then the following Tuesday would be the first episode of Resue Me. Now they'll be two weeks in between with nothing in that slot.

Eva>Wynona

I would disagree there, especially after this week, but I'd be jsut fine with either of them.

VN Store

Back