Justified

Good show tonight. Had to check out V (same time period no backside repeat). keep thinking about this show. I had to make myself not switch channels..........

Good show tonight. Had to check out V (same time period no backside repeat). keep thinking about this show. I had to make myself not switch channels..........

So ob, do you enjoy this reboot of V? I have tried to get into it but it just seems to fall flat for me.Back to thread topic, great episode tonight.

So ob, do you enjoy this reboot of V? I have tried to get into it but it just seems to fall flat for me.Back to thread topic, great episode tonight.

Enjoy, yes. But I think it goes onto the recording and watch later list. I just prefer Justified........:good!:

It's been good so far, but I don't know how long they can keep it going. They need to develop a couple of these other characters soon. The main guy isn't really all that captivating.

It's been good so far, but I don't know how long they can keep it going. They need to develop a couple of these other characters soon. The main guy isn't really all that captivating.

Disagree. The main character is effin' fascinating to me thus far. I'd like to see the main villain of the first episode return sooner rather than later, though.

Disagree. The main character is effin' fascinating to me thus far. I'd like to see the main villain of the first episode return sooner rather than later, though.

I guess. His dad was bad. He's good. He didn't like his hometown, but now he's back. It's not really groundbreaking stuff. I don't know if you can build a long-running show off of just that. Maybe if some really cool rivalry develops with that villain that could be interesting, but I don't really see how that could realistically happen.

Only show I have gotten into since the Brotherhood. I am just glad outta all the tv shows out there, one of them appeals to me.

Don't know his name but he was awesome in The Shield, I thought he was going to be a big part of the show, he may end up being before it's all said and done.

I have everyone at my school hooked to it. Tuesday nights are wings, beer, and justified night.

AWESOME episode tonight. Boyd is an awesome character. Cannot wait for more involvement with him next week.

VN Store

Back