Just listened to Greg McElroy on WJOX in Birmingham.

Why in the world would Venables leave Clemson working for championships under Dabo to be a DC under another just promoted DC at a train wreck program like ours?

A. Dabo has been giving him the Sandusky treatment
B. He likes our shade of Orange better
C. Glutton for punishment
D. He likes a challenge
E. To spite you!
F. Calhoun's
G. Vol Navy
H. $$
I. I told him too! lol

Reactions: 1 person
you should go find another school to pull for, I am so sick and tired of the BS from people like you. Please just go back under the rock in which you came from...

Amen sick and tired of it. If want a soap I watch tv

McElroy crying this morning or bashing TN and now saying this Pruitt guy is a jerk for leaving God's gift to football (Bama)?

Too bad for Greggy. I usually like him okay but he’s butt hurt we took their best assistant.

I don't know why Vols fan on here like McElroy so much. He's so biased in his analysis. All this year he was arguing 2 teams from the same conference shouldn't make the playoffs under any circumstances. He made this argument early in the season when Alabama was rolling and it looked like no one in the SEC was going to best them. But then his beloved Alabama loses to Auburn and all last week he was arguing Alabama should make it into the playoffs as a 2nd SEC team.

McElroy is an arrogant biased scumbag. I hate him.

Only good commentator on SEC Network that is fair to Tennessee is Marcus Spears.

Pruitt is one of the top DC's in the country and only 43 yrs old. Steele is almost 60 and failed miserably in his one attempt as HC. I'd definitely take Pruitt over Steele.

VN Store

Back