Just listened to Greg McElroy on WJOX in Birmingham.

Greg Mcelroy is a ginger and as such should have rocks cast at his head until death. Then his DNA should be burned so as to snuff out the ginger blood line.

And he's a Bammer,so there's that too.

Lol

Reactions: 1 person
No offense meant here, but if I'm an Alabama guy I'm not concerned about anyone as long as Nick Saban is around.

You should be. Time beats everyone, and Saban is getting close to due.

Losing the Natty last year, squeaking in to playoffs with what I've heard touted as "the most complete college football team ever."

Time doesn't care how good you are. He will show up at your house, kick you in the teeth, and drag you into the dirt.

*fade in...cryptic music*

Taking the defensive coordinator that kept Alabama out of the SEC championship game and keep their staff would be perfect.

I think the only coaches left that Tennessee could hire who would cause Alabama concern are Kiffin; maybe Miles and/or Leach.

you don't think Auburn's defense had anything to do with Bama's inability to score more points than they did?

You should be. Time beats everyone, and Saban is getting close to due.

Losing the Natty last year, squeaking in to playoffs with what I've heard touted as "the most complete college football team ever."

Time doesn't care how good you are. He will show up at your house, kick you in the teeth, and drag you into the dirt.

*fade in...cryptic music*

UT fans would be doing back flips for weeks with this type of success. :crazy:

Taking the defensive coordinator that kept Alabama out of the SEC championship game and keep their staff would be perfect.

I think the only coaches left that Tennessee could hire who would cause Alabama concern are Kiffin; maybe Miles and/or Leach.

Lol. You are insane. For those who think guys like Kiffin or Leach would worry Saban in the slightest you need your head checked. Obviously you dont know who Saban is. Not only does he get the best recruits but the guy can flat out coach. Kiffin and Leach are bush league compared to Saban. If we had either one of those guys, Saban would easily beat us like he has been.

Now Miles is a different story. He MIGHT make Saban blink. He knows Miles can flat out coach because Miles has beaten him before. Of course thats all a moot point. We aint getting any of the guys being mentioned here.

Pruitt will be the next HC

I say Steele is the 3rd choice on the list of 3. did anyone see him record as a head coach at Baylor???

I say Pruitt is the best of the three because of his recruiting success.
Tucker is 2nd because he coached in the NFL and is also a good D.C. and recruiter.

I just can't get out of my mind that Fulmer is the one who hired Clawson. Of course he made many good hires during his tenure, but I just can't forget that one.

Lol. You are insane. For those who think guys like Kiffin or Leach would worry Saban in the slightest you need your head checked. Obviously you dont know who Saban is. Not only does he get the best recruits but the guy can flat out coach. Kiffin and Leach are bush league compared to Saban. If we had either one of those guys, Saban would easily beat us like he has been.

Now Miles is a different story. He MIGHT make Saban blink. He knows Miles can flat out coach because Miles has beaten him before. Of course thats all a moot point. We aint getting any of the guys being mentioned here.

Kiffin scared the heck out out of Saban the last time he coached at Tennessee using an offensive line with two walk ons and a quarterback he resurrected from the bench. As for Leach, his offensive scheme has given Alabama trouble and if he had recruiting classes in the 15 to 20 rank instead of 25 to 35, I believe Alabama would be mildly concerned. As it is now Saban looks at Tennessee as a scrimmage game for them.

you don't think Auburn's defense had anything to do with Bama's inability to score more points than they did?

I do think Auburn’s defense had something to do with Bama’s ability to score which is why some homer for Bama would love to see Tennessee bust up Auburn’s staff

No offense meant here, but if I'm an Alabama guy I'm not concerned about anyone as long as Nick Saban is around.

Hey Gator, what did JP do at FSU? They clearly didn't entertain that idea. Figured you'd have the scoop!

WHAT happened to LEACH ? HE is the biggest name out there. HE wants the job for gawds sake- let him have it.

WHAT happened to LEACH ? HE is the biggest name out there. HE wants the job for gawds sake- let him have it.

Leach has proven he can do more with less. If he had the talent that Tennessee is able to recruit, Tennessee could look similar to Lincoln Riley (a Leach offensive disciple) at Oklahoma.

I just can't get out of my mind that Fulmer is the one who hired Clawson. Of course he made many good hires during his tenure, but I just can't forget that one.

Guess who else cannot forget that hire? Fulmer! The Clawson hire and resulting offense cost Fulmer his job.

I just can't care about what McElroy has to say...

Go Vols!!!

Last edited:
this guy right?
finebaum-a-day-tg-2jpg-1d3bdac116e2af57_large.jpg

I would set myself on fire like a Buddhist monk if I had that on.

When you live long enough you understand that not all of your decisions are not going to be the right ones. For those, there's Wild Turkey. For the ones that go right, there's Wild Turkey.

VN Store

Back