Just listened to Greg McElroy on WJOX in Birmingham.

No offense meant here, but if I'm an Alabama guy I'm not concerned about anyone as long as Nick Saban is around.

I look at it more as Bama privilege. Any move that TN could make (good or bad) is going to be panned by McElroy and the Bama ilk. And he doesn't want to lose Pruitt, who I'm sure he knows is a good coach.

this guy right?
finebaum-a-day-tg-2jpg-1d3bdac116e2af57_large.jpg

Di€$ with ears....Go Vols!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
this guy right?
finebaum-a-day-tg-2jpg-1d3bdac116e2af57_large.jpg

I looked at this photo and tired to imagine myself in head to toe FSU gear or Georgia gear and literally got a little sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

You can't do this and be a Vol grad, can you?

Can his degree be rescinded?

Reactions: 4 people
He doesn't want Pruitt to leave Bama? Does he actually have any input to this decision?

Taking the defensive coordinator that kept Alabama out of the SEC championship game and keep their staff would be perfect.

I think the only coaches left that Tennessee could hire who would cause Alabama concern are Kiffin; maybe Miles and/or Leach.

Reactions: 1 person
He said Steele was the leader in the club house. Said Steele would be a good hire. No mention of Pruitt. He doesn't want JP to leave Alabama IMO so he is pushing Steele. He also said he thinks Fulmer will call all the shots now. He is an Alabama homer that doesn't want to see us land a great coach.
He's right. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Let's grab Pruitt from bamer for HC

Venables DC
Warren DB
Steele LB
Kuligowski DL

Tee Asst HC/QB/Recruiting
Chaney OC
Gilespie RB
Pittman OL

S&C Scott Cochran

That should do it.

Regarding McElroy, I couldn’t care less what that pompass ass with bad hair thinks.

I'm wondering if maybe Fulmer really is angling for a Steele/Martin combo deal. At 59 years old for Steele, it's not out of the question.

If it is Pruitt, why do you think he would be a bad hire?

I am skeptical of anyone who has never been a HC before. If the team turns out great under him that’s good. I don’t mind being proven wrong.

I also feel like, much like Currie, Fulmer had to go down a cheap, linear path. Davenport said “full control” in the presser, but we all know that a big pilot logo hangs over the AD like the bat symbol.

Let's grab Pruitt from bamer for HC

Venables DC
Warren DB
Steele LB
Kuligowski DL

Tee Asst HC/QB/Recruiting
Chaney OC
Gilespie RB
Pittman OL

S&C Scott Cochran
That should do it.

Why in the world would Venables leave Clemson working for championships under Dabo to be a DC under another just promoted DC at a train wreck program like ours?

VN Store

Back