Jump on the Kippy Train!!!(merged)

I'm fairly young, 25. But how did a school ever higher a coach without the tools of twitter and facebook.

He's loyal, has Tennessee ties, SEC coaching experience, is from the South (and understands Tennessee and the SEC) and has solid NFL assistant history... though all but the last one are Fulmer qualities.

I would like to see him retained on the staff, but over his long resume, he's been an OC once (Miami Dolphins, 2000) and a head coach once (Memphis Maniax, 2001). Everything else was position coaching and Passing Game Coordinator (for the Lions in their 0-16 season).

I think he's a very solid pick for WR Coach and is probably a good recruiter. If we had to pick between him and Chaney as OC, I'd pick Chaney. I think Kippy is fine with being a position coach and just stepped up to the plate as interim coach because that's what he felt he needed to do.

Would Kippy bring more wins as HC than Cutcliffe? Probably not. I don't think either are our long term answer at HC.

Wow, ok. Just sharing a way for people to show to others that they support Kippy. If you have no interest in joining, then don't.

I'm not saying that alot of FB supporters will get the man the job, it wont matter in the least. But its just out there for those who want to show a little support.

Some people take things far too seriously!

I heard people saying no to Troy Calhoun because his Houston offense got David Carr sacked so many times. But then the same people say they want Kippy Brown. Weird!
Do you realize that Kippy was the OC at Detroit when they went 0-16?

link? please?

F it! lets get kippy get the Lane Retreads Thompson Chainey and Gregg keep the same offense make Thompson the D coord and let rock

If it ends up being Kippy, I thank our incredibly good (and random) luck that we hired him just four weeks ago as an assistant.

I almost puke when I think about where we would be without that (seemingly non-major) hire just a month ago.

IF not lovie i want Kippy to stay as the main man. We either need a "big" name or just stick with what coaches we have since the recruits already have relationships with them!

VN Store

Back