Josiah James to announce Wednesday

Hmmm, seems it will likely be Clemson. Hope I'm wrong though.

We're a way better shade of orange!

This would suck losing JJ to Clemson after losing Mann to UF

Hmmm, seems it will likely be Clemson. Hope I'm wrong though.

We're a way better shade of orange!
I feel ya on hoping you’re wrong. Other than us missing in the past, what makes you say it seems likely Clemson?

I feel ya on hoping you’re wrong. Other than us missing in the past, what makes you say it seems likely Clemson?
My guess is most are basing it on the crystal ball projections coming in for Clemson...but my guess knowing how quiet James is, is that most of those are because he just came off a visit to Clemson.

Reactions: StrangeVol
My guess is most are basing it on the crystal ball projections coming in for Clemson...but my guess knowing how quiet James is, is that most of those are because he just came off a visit to Clemson.
I hadn’t heard the crystal balls were coming in Clemson’s way. But you mentioned how quiet he is, and I could see an argument for him not wanting to completely disregard his last in state option.

I just can’t understand why we can’t land top guards if he does choose Clemson we have starts that are wide open

Not so much the CBs as the fact that he shut it down after his visit to Clemson. The CBs kinda reinforce that idea IMO. Of course, I could be completely wrong, and I def hope I am.

Reactions: Lefteye
Not so much the CBs as the fact that he shut it down after his visit to Clemson. The CBs kinda reinforce that idea IMO. Of course, I could be completely wrong, and I def hope I am.
Got ya. The timing should/could lead that way, no doubt. I just can’t forget all the big timers Barnes has brought in. And I know we’re still waiting but I gotta believe Texas fans probably thought they were out on a few they landed. If they even do bball. Lol

Respect to this guy VFL or not. I’m gonna be tuned in Wed despite VQs sources opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: BartW
Wowowow, not going to Duke? But man, losing out to Clemson (in basketball) would suck. Where did it say he's announcing Wednesday? I see the VIP article on 247. Did he say it in an interview?

VN Store

Back